One month left Maga and you’re done!

1 hour ago, Doc said:

You're a joke.  You've proven that repeatedly.  Take the loss here.  

I am sorry cognition is such a problem for you. Perhaps see a real doctor for the issues you’re having understanding very basic concepts. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

Better than a bleach injection. 😉

Maybe, but any num nuts that doesn't or won't understand the difference between a metaphor and a actual belief as being what the person believes as truth and uses it to further their own personal bias for the "narrative" is just that a num nut !! 

Yet those same people/(Num nuts) believe that the ones that were pushing & funding the vaccine & it's mandates really truly cared for the well being of people with no real evidence that it would benefit some, but not all of those that took it yet pushed it for ALL those that didn't really need it .

And time has proven that to be the truth .

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, T master said:

Maybe, but any num nuts that doesn't or won't understand the difference between a metaphor and a actual belief as being what the person believes as truth and uses it to further their own personal bias for the "narrative" is just that a num nut !! 

Yet those same people/(Num nuts) believe that the ones that were pushing & funding the vaccine & it's mandates really truly cared for the well being of people with no real evidence that it would benefit some, but not all of those that took it yet pushed it for ALL those that didn't really need it .

And time has proven that to be the truth .

so insults for things I don’t like, check.

wild assertion with no evidence to back it up, check. 
Stereotyping and lumping them into an insult, check.

nice job you get three stars. ️ 

Conservatives don’t get humor because they don’t get empathy. They can’t understand anything that hasn’t directly happed to them.

So sarcasm is an excuse when you say something that people are offended by. Just like “I’m just joking” or “can’t take a joke huh”

it’s not a metaphor to say “bleach kills it quick, is there some way to take it as an injection, like on the inside” (quoting from memory). The choice is 1. He’s has no idea what he is talking about but given his position he is used to saying what ever pop up in his brain. Or 2. He knows what he is saying and he is actually dumb.

here is an example of satire. Saying something that is just beyond true but not unbelievable.

15 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

so insults for things I don’t like, check.

wild assertion with no evidence to back it up, check. 
Stereotyping and lumping them into an insult, check.

nice job you get three stars. ️ 

Conservatives don’t get humor because they don’t get empathy. They can’t understand anything that hasn’t directly happed to them.

So sarcasm is an excuse when you say something that people are offended by. Just like “I’m just joking” or “can’t take a joke huh”

it’s not a metaphor to say “bleach kills it quick, is there some way to take it as an injection, like on the inside” (quoting from memory). The choice is 1. He’s has no idea what he is talking about but given his position he is used to saying what ever pop up in his brain. Or 2. He knows what he is saying and he is actually dumb.

here is an example of satire. Saying something that is just beyond true but not unbelievable.

What i was referring to was when that was said how the haters grabbed a hold of it and ran with it believing that he believed it . Then when you put it down and i take it now as you meaning it tongue & cheek i took it as you being one that is still pushing the ignorants that he believed that to be something to consider .

Which if in fact he did then we are in a world of S**T if he gets elected again . 

I really wish there  was someone other than the 2 running because if they are the best that this country can come up with to get behind, well need i say more ?

Edited by T master
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

I am sorry cognition is such a problem for you. Perhaps see a real doctor for the issues you’re having understanding very basic concepts. 

As many deaths under Biden's first 11 months as Trump's last 11 months.  Even you can figure out that Biden screwed the pooch and didn't even come close to "shutting down the virus."  If you weren't a partisan asshat, that is.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Doc said:

As many deaths under Biden's first 11 months as Trump's last 11 months.  Even you can figure out that Biden screwed the pooch and didn't even come close to "shutting down the virus."  If you weren't a partisan asshat, that is.

How are the death rates now? Seems to be quite a bit lower than when he took office. 

Do you think Biden should have pushed more for staying at home and mask mandates?

• Eyeroll 1

4 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Tick tock!

Oh they’re definitely coping

She is nowhere near 50 percent anywhere 

RCP aggregate has her down to plus 2 at 49-47. 

Biden was plus 9 and Hillary as plus 4.6 at this point.  

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

You’re putting too much stock in these polls, setting yourself up for disappointment. This reminds me of the red wave in 2022. My brother believed all the hype, I think he was more dejected than when the bills lost the super bowls.

15 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Show one I posted. You can’t because I didn’t. Trump is currently putting the final nails in his own coffin!

You think she’d be doing all these interviews if they thought she had this thing locked up? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

17 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Show one I posted. You can’t because I didn’t. Trump is currently putting the final nails in his own coffin!

Their bullet missed.  

Lots of bullets have missed.

• Like (+1) 1

Starr Billstime quoting Trump from its memory in its TDS addled brain.

And it fails spectacularly as per usual.

Trump did not tell people to inject bleach. He never used the word bleach at all in any context.

Period.

In typical ham handed Trump fashion he was attempting  to summarize technologies that his medical advisory team had recently briefed him on.

Specifically talking about using light as a disinfectant inside the body.

He never used the word bleach.

It simply did not happen.

Doesn't matter to useful idiots like Starr-Billstime.

MISINFORMATION!!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Since you're so confident that "MAGA" is done on election night, put your money where your mouth is.

If Trump wins, you leave the board forever. Since it's a sure thing that Harris will win, take the bet.

Otherwise, STFU and let the thing play out and see who America votes for. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

but, have they polled any Swifties?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

How are the death rates now? Seems to be quite a bit lower than when he took office. 

Do you think Biden should have pushed more for staying at home and mask mandates?

Yeah, that's what happens with pandemics.  They eventually burn themselves out after a few years anyway.  If Biden meant "I'm gonna shut down the virus...after it has run through the population and the majority of people died, got the vaccine Trump sped-through or gained natural immunity," then yeah, he nailed it!

And it doesn't matter what I think he should have done.  It was a difficult situation for anyone and I've said it would have ravaged the US no matter who was in Office.  My issue was giving excuses for one and not the other.

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah, that's what happens with pandemics.  They eventually burn themselves out after a few years anyway.  If Biden meant "I'm gonna shut down the virus...after it has run through the population and the majority of people died, got the vaccine Trump sped-through or gained natural immunity," then yeah, he nailed it!

And it doesn't matter what I think he should have done.  It was a difficult situation for anyone and I've said it would have ravaged the US no matter who was in Office.  My issue was giving excuses for one and not the other.

Yeah, and that’s a dumb thing to believe. 

Unless your brain has been pickled by the internet, of course.