One month left Maga and you’re done!

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

More dead under Biden in the same time period despite vaccines and treatments.  And more disaster under Biden.  Some "truth."

I hope to God you’re not a real doctor 

• Vomit 1

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yes, that makes total sense.  He's the leader who stands for nothing....but it doesn't matter!  It's about something greater!  About no censorship on lies!  We need to free the lies!  Freedom to call anyone a pedo that I don't like!  Freedom to pump any covid cure, even if it'll kill a crapload of people!  Freedom to make up any gd thing I want on Twitter, so morons on a football forum will then share my posts as fact!  Freedom to claim to be a free speech advocate, when all I really want is to be able lie like a mf'r on X without fear of being fact checked!

See?  I do get it!  

PS:  Most of you LOVE him.  LOVE.  You belong in an institution if you believe differently.  

I’ve never had an X account, so I think you are projecting how you feel about other people onto me…

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

Man, you’re really drinking the juche, huh?

I’m trying to tell you how most people, voting for Trump feel…It’s up to you whether you want to believe it or not…

But I’m telling you, if you choose not to, you will never understand why half the country votes the way they do…

Are there some wackos? Sure…But those exist on all sides…But most people voting for Trump are not that…

• Agree 2

18 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I’m trying to tell you how most people, voting for Trump feel…It’s up to you whether you want to believe it or not…

But I’m telling you, if you choose not to, you will never understand why half the country votes the way they do…

Are there some wackos? Sure…But those exist on all sides…But most people voting for Trump are not that…

I appreciate that and trying to understand what MAGA people are thinking is a big reason why I come to PPP. 

I believe they genuinely believe things like him caring about working class Americans. It’s an interesting study in cognitive dissonance. 

MAGA = juche

• Eyeroll 1

35 minutes ago, Doc said:

More dead under Biden in the same time period despite vaccines and treatments.  

“…people in counties that voted strongly for Trump in the 2020 presidential election were "nearly three times as likely to die from COVID-19" as people in pro-Biden counties.”

What can you do, the determination of the anti-vax crowd is strong. 

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, 49er Fan said:

“…people in counties that voted strongly for Trump in the 2020 presidential election were "nearly three times as likely to die from COVID-19" as people in pro-Biden counties.”

What can you do, the determination of the anti-vax crowd is strong. 

You didn’t disprove the original statement.  Biden is a better killer of the populous, just admit it.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, ScotSHO said:

You didn’t disprove the original statement.  Biden is a better killer of the populous, just admit it.

Why is the linear nature of time so confusing for some people?

37 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I hope to God you’re not a real doctor 

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

Why is the linear nature of time so confusing for some people?

LOL!  "The linear nature of time"?  That's some next level deflection from the "truth," man.

Just now, ScotSHO said:

I mean he’ll never be a Stalin, but the kill numbers are impressive.

Yeah.  Imagine what they would have been without the vaccines Trump left Biden, not to mention the greater knowledge and treatments?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, ScotSHO said:

I mean he’ll never be a Stalin, but the kill numbers are impressive.

Just now, Doc said:

LOL!  "The linear nature of time"?  That's some next level deflection from the "truth," man.

Trump was president for about a year during COVID while Biden was president for several years. 

Hard to imagine people believing the first part of this graph was good:

image.thumb.png.da06aff02a078390434235ae41548e2f.png

• Eyeroll 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Trump was president for about a year during COVID while Biden was president for several years. 

ProPresidentReference.com will only aggregate the raw numbers.  The voters for the Pro President Hall of Fame will ultimately decide who gets in.  It’s obvious in this case.

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

No one said it was "good."  But the 2nd part is no better, and actually worse when, again, you consider that vaccines and treatments were available that weren't available in the first part.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Vapid.

This is what America deserves. A fitting punishment for nominating the worst candidates imaginable for three cycles running. 

America didn’t nominate sheet.  She was tapped by the cabal.  Kamala would be in 9th place right now if primaries were held.

• Agree 2

24 minutes ago, Doc said:

No one said it was "good."  But the 2nd part is no better, and actually worse when, again, you consider that vaccines and treatments were available that weren't available in the first part.

Buddy, there was such a lack of federal leadership that states were bidding against each other for supplies and some states were trying to bring in resources secretly because the feds kept stealing them.

As for the vaccines, it wasn’t until April 2021 that all states had approved vaccinations for people 16 and older. 

As people are getting vaccinated, we see two final spikes and then the numbers drop significantly.

Operation Warp Speed was a huge success but MAGA has walked away from it because they want more diseases now. 

Are you actually a doctor? Please say no. 

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 10/2/2024 at 7:05 PM, 4th&long said:

One month to go and its curtains. Good riddance! I won’t miss trump, and his worshippers can go with him. The bell tolls for thee!

Well if you think in any way that Kamala is going to be better you are completely delusional !!! Especially after they gave Ukraine Billions yet have no money for the poor folks here in NC to help them after Helene !!

Talk about a pair of historically incompetent so called leaders !!! 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Vapid.

This is what America deserves. A fitting punishment for nominating the worst candidates imaginable for three cycles running. 

Better than a bleach injection. 😉

12 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Buddy, there was such a lack of federal leadership that states were bidding against each other for supplies and some states were trying to bring in resources secretly because the feds kept stealing them.

As for the vaccines, it wasn’t until April 2021 that all states had approved vaccinations for people 16 and older. 

As people are getting vaccinated, we see two final spikes and then the numbers drop significantly.

Operation Warp Speed was a huge success but MAGA has walked away from it because they want more diseases now. 

Are you actually a doctor? Please say no. 

You're a joke.  You've proven that repeatedly.  Take the loss here.  

• Agree 1