One month left Maga and you’re done!

13 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Always found it hilarious so many people hate the acronym MAGA when it stands for Make America Great Again....so odd

The same people that claim it’s some racist dog whistle to take us back to the 1950s (I’d truly settle for 1997), now tell us it is great.  

Then what exactly did they want to “change” in 2008?

The smart ones knew.  The dupes just loved how well Obama spoke…..about nothing.  But change.  To something.  

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

I want to believe this is true, but Trump might very well win. 

No chance. The only way he wins is if he cheats. His a good portion of his own party hates him.

39 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

No chance. The only way he wins is if he cheats. His a good portion of his own party hates him.

74 million Americans voted for him in 2020 during some of the worst parts of the pandemic he was bungling. 

Even though Biden crushed Trump in the popular vote, he only won by about 43,000 votes across three states in the electoral college.

That’s about 0.03% of all votes cast. 

Trump is more popular now than he was then. This is a coin flip race. 

• Agree 1

On 10/2/2024 at 7:05 PM, 4th&long said:

One month to go and its curtains. Good riddance! I won’t miss trump, and his worshippers can go with him. The bell tolls for thee!

You might be able to defeat a person, but you can’t stop a movement…And even if it ceases to be MAGA, it will morph into something else- just like the Tea Party morphed into MAGA…

Bottom line- so long as there is Deep State corruption, nobody is going anywhere! 👍

People will continue to fight “The Power”! 👍

On 10/4/2024 at 10:34 PM, 4th&long said:

Pre-emptive election denier? 😉

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

You might be able to defeat a person, but you can’t stop a movement…And even if it ceases to be MAGA, it will morph into something else- just like the Tea Party morphed into MAGA…

Movements with ideals sure.  Movements of conspiracy mongering neaderthals?  They'll tear themselves apart as soon as the orange puke croaks.  Movements like this require a leader.  The 4-10 that try and take power will get rejected and this sad moment in American history will thankfully end.  Nobody will remember Trump as standing for ideals.  America first?  Through selling 100k watches, gold plated bibles, and nft's?  I'd ask how ignorant can you be but you've answered that many times now.  He stands for nothing except what he thinks will get him more votes - also what will keep him out of jail.  

6 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Movements with ideals sure.  Movements of conspiracy mongering neaderthals?  They'll tear themselves apart as soon as the orange puke croaks.  Movements like this require a leader.  The 4-10 that try and take power will get rejected and this sad moment in American history will thankfully end.  Nobody will remember Trump as standing for ideals.  America first?  Through selling 100k watches, gold plated bibles, and nft's?  I'd ask how ignorant can you be but you've answered that many times now.  He stands for nothing except what he thinks will get him more votes - also what will keep him out of jail.  

This shows that you simply don’t understand the movement at all..

Its not about Trump, the person…it’s NEVER been about Trump- Heck, most people voting for him can’t even stand the guy…

It’s about people, who yearn for freedom, fighting to protect their God given rights against Deep State authoritarianism…👍

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Its not about Trump, the person…it’s NEVER been about Trump- Heck, most people voting for him can’t even stand the guy…

It’s about people, who yearn for freedom, fighting to protect their God given rights against Deep State authoritarianism…👍

Yes, that makes total sense.  He's the leader who stands for nothing....but it doesn't matter!  It's about something greater!  About no censorship on lies!  We need to free the lies!  Freedom to call anyone a pedo that I don't like!  Freedom to pump any covid cure, even if it'll kill a crapload of people!  Freedom to make up any gd thing I want on Twitter, so morons on a football forum will then share my posts as fact!  Freedom to claim to be a free speech advocate, when all I really want is to be able lie like a mf'r on X without fear of being fact checked!

See?  I do get it!  

PS:  Most of you LOVE him.  LOVE.  You belong in an institution if you believe differently.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

22 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Man, you’re really drinking the juche, huh?

• Like (+1) 1

Trump is going to cheat. Again!

This time due to inflation the Russians will spend $150k on ads that Trump told Putin to release. 

Also, in 2020 with Trump actually in office, where presumably his opportunities to cheat would be greater, we ended up with "the most secure election in US history."

Now as the challenger again and not in office, if he wins, the measures that made 2020 the most secure election in US history suddenly vanish.

TDS is all consuming.

• Agree 1

On 10/4/2024 at 11:19 PM, ChiGoose said:

74 million Americans voted for him in 2020 during some of the worst parts of the pandemic he was bungling. 

Even though Biden crushed Trump in the popular vote, he only won by about 43,000 votes across three states in the electoral college.

That’s about 0.03% of all votes cast. 

Trump is more popular now than he was then. This is a coin flip race.

Because they knew a Dem President wouldn't have done any better.  And then Biden goes and proves them right.

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

Because they knew a Dem President wouldn't have done any better.  And then Biden goes and proves them right.

Thankfully, 81 million Americans recognized the truth and ended Trump’s disastrous term. 

Now we just gotta work hard and keep that idiot out of the White House again 

4 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Thankfully, 81 million Americans recognized the truth and ended Trump’s disastrous term. 

Now we just gotta work hard and keep that idiot out of the White House again 

More dead under Biden in the same time period despite vaccines and treatments.  And more disaster under Biden.  Some "truth."