Von suspended for 4 games

RoscoeParrish

Took way too long. 

I realize this league is chock full of scum. Getting rid of every thug would leave us with the equivalent of a JUCO League. 

But at least get rid of the domestic abusers. 

Should be zero tolerance. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2

15 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Yeah, but the Rice case is SO obvious - caught on film and everything, and he’s clearly guilty as sin. 

Also Tyreek , that pos ..

Please just be FAIR with it.. 

They're too worried about ppls fantasy teams i guess..

Again, it is comical it comes 2 days after Rice is likely done for year

3 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

For how long will you continue to correct grammar when you damn well know what he was trying to say?  Does it really piss you off that much?

I don’t even know what you’re talking about. The timing of the announcement and enforcement is always a mystery to me. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

I don't believe that.  He is wealthy.  You can get away with anything when you have money.

Perhaps,

but if he wasn’t an NFL player, he wouldn’t be wealthy.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Oh sorry, you’re right about Rice, no official confirmation on whether he has a torn ACL or not yet.  So I guess if he is back this year, it’d be interesting to see if they get to his case by then and how it applies relative to the league policy.

He'll serve a suspension while on IR.

• Haha (+1) 1

It would have been better for him to have been suspended last year when he was ineffective. This will reduce his chances of meeting any incentives this year.

Now we know where space is coming for new PS DT.  Somebody will be brought up from practice squad.  Hopefully Bills will get player back when Von becomes able to play again.

10 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

I’ll miss seeing #40 looping wide into empty space behind the QB. 

Someone needs to cover for the rear retreat. That’s a rule since the days of Jack Kemp.   :)

EDIT: I’m apparently getting very old. 

Edited by Augie

3 minutes ago, Saxum said:

It would have been better for him to have been suspended last year when he was ineffective. This will reduce his chances of meeting any incentives this year.

Now we know where space is coming for new PS DT.  Somebody will be brought up from practice squad.  Hopefully Bills will get player back when Von becomes able to play again.

The new DT will take his roster spot.  No one is going to come up from the practice squad for his spot I would imagine.

4 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Is what it is. Maybe Von will appeal and get it reduced some.  Get it done and over with.  Better now than in the final stretches of the season or playoffs when we might really need him.

Or maybe AJE can actually step up.

1 minute ago, Breakout Squad said:

I was just refreshing myself with the facts of what happened. The fact that she had bruising on her neck and abdomen when she was pregnant is disturbing. What a dirt bag. 

Agreed. Also not his first issue of this sort. 

• Like (+1) 1