Von suspended for 4 games

RoscoeParrish

I'm glad it's now and not during the stretch we face KC.

I think we can handle the schedule coming up okay w/out him.  Maybe a loss in there, but this shouldn't be too disruptive to our chances overall. And Von is getting older, so he might benefit from not having to play as many games in the regular.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 4

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

I don't know how the NFL operates, so I don't know that situation.  But a lot of players don't get suspended until the next year for whatever reason.

Zay Jones’ incident happened mid-November last year, and he received his suspension in late August.  Von’s was late November, so I’m assuming they take these in chronological order.

For Rashee Rice, if he is out for the year w ACL tear, I assume whenever he’s healthy the league will have caught up to reviewing his case too.

1 minute ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Zay Jones’ incident happened mid-November last year, and he received his suspension in late August.  Von’s was late November, so I’m assuming they take these in chronological order.

For Rashee Rice, if he is out for the year w ACL tear, I assume whenever he’s healthy the league will have caught up to reviewing his case too.

Where you see that?