Remaining schedule predictions

bills6969

On 10/1/2024 at 3:28 PM, GoBills808 said:

We are currently one of the league's poorer passing teams at 195 ypg

I don't really see that changing tbh

I can't even come up with a scenario in my head where Josh throws for 400 anytime this year. 300... it's possible. But who is catching balls for 400 yds? Our TEs and RBs?

Edited by Captain_Quint

On 10/1/2024 at 2:30 PM, Johnnycage46 said:

My only changes would be:

Chiefs L  - Yes, we have been consistently beating the Chiefs in the regular season, but I think their defense matches up too good against our O.

Niners L  - too many weapons and they will likely run it down our throats.

10-7 and win the division. Win on wild card weekend in a sloppy game. Lose in Divisional round per our usual script.

If we have taron and Bernard back for the chiefs game I don’t really see us losing.   Chiefs got a little unlucky seeing us late in the season they definitely would’ve won if we played them around now given our current situation.  Niners game could go either way though even with those guys

i dont think people can even comprehend how big a deal missing your two best players in one position group is(Milano,Bernard) because we get caught up in this ‘no excuses’ mentality about our own team.  If the chiefs were down Bolton and drue tranquil they wouldn’t have won a game.  Just getting one of those two back keeps someone deep on your depth chart off the field 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

On 10/1/2024 at 3:28 PM, GoBills808 said:

We are currently one of the league's poorer passing teams at 195 ypg

I don't really see that changing tbh

Half our games were over not long after halftime and we just ran out the clock…we’ve only played 4 🤣. Were basically missing a full game in a four game season of passing stats lol 

31 minutes ago, Captain_Quint said:

I can't even come up with a scenario in my head where Josh throws for 400 anytime this year. 300... it's possible. But who is catching balls for 400 yds? Our TEs and RBs?

The bills seem to be heading for mostly positionless offense and i think it’s hurting people’s brains that are used to the traditional ‘people listed as wrs on the depth chart catch most of the passes’ lol we could’ve thrown for 400 against Jacksonville if we really wanted and the extra yards would probably be evenly split between Kincaid, cook and shakir with a few more catches for Coleman