Remaining schedule predictions

bills6969

14-3  or 13-4

Losses against 49s, Lions and another that is a WTF loss

Josh is Josh, defense is getting reinforcements back.

P.S. no way Josh allows us to lose to Houston. Every time he says he doesn't care is another point for us. 

He will say it at least 35 times so we score a minimum of 35 points that game.

Edited by Robert Paulson

14 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

I thought the word 'currently' would be clue enough

of course i forgot your lack of critical reading skills is my responsibility so forgive me...i will endeavor to make things more clear for you going forward

maybe type in crayon or somethin, dont worry ill talk to management about making this more user friendly for you

Maybe since you were a “boxer” you took too many shots to the head.

You can say currently and also mean for the foreseeable future if you think it won’t change from their current state.

Here is an example.

”I currently don’t think the Jaguars are good.  I don’t think that’s changing.”

I don’t mean the Jags are just bad now, I think they’re going to be bad the whole season which is why I said I don’t think that’s changing.

Does that make sense now Rocky?

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Maybe since you were a “boxer” you took too many shots to the head.

You can say currently and also mean for the foreseeable future if you think it won’t change from their current state.

Here is an example.

”I currently don’t think the Jaguars are good.  I don’t think that’s changing.”

I don’t mean the Jags are just bad now, I think they’re going to be bad the whole season which is why I said I don’t think that’s changing.

Does that make sense now Rocky?

I found it, we should be good now 👍

2 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

That is context

Here's some more- we aren't the only team in the league w blowouts

It’s not man, you’re being dishonest. 

Give an example of 2 other teams with multiple blowouts before the 2nd half starts… 

52 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

I thought the word 'currently' would be clue enough

of course i forgot your lack of critical reading skills is my responsibility so forgive me...i will endeavor to make things more clear for you going forward

maybe type in crayon or somethin, dont worry ill talk to management about making this more user friendly for you

Currently followed by “I don’t see that changing” is saying that we’re not good now and it won’t get better. What is your argument here? 😂

6 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

Give an example of 2 other teams with multiple blowouts before the 2nd half starts… 

We have had two halves of football where we threw the ball 5 times and 2 times.  I would like to see another team with that same stat for two halves.

Not to mention, the one with two pass attempts (Jags game)....Allen had 28 in the first half along with 258 yards and 4 TD's.  Maybe there's a reason why we didn't throw more than twice in that second half?

3 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I’m amazed you didn’t pick the Jets that’s a change 

Oh the Jets thing lol. That's so random. Why not the Vikings, or Rams lol? I would live to see all the Jets posts I have made over the last 5 years lol. Seems I am getting to you because I find fault with the Bills. 

10 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

no im being realistic ie the opposite of trying to use the lack of something to prove its existence

but since you asked ravens and vikings

2 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Terry is running the show by himself.  Kim probably will never be involved unfortunately.  He is madly in love with what McDermott brings to this organization.  Stability, culture, and players that play hard for him. It's no newsflash how I feel about Sean's "in game" coaching,  especially in the playoffs.  I'm also not a fan of soft cover 2 zones. Especially against elite teams/qbs.  But Sean will never change and Terry will never make a change.  It will be up to Josh to will this team to a SB....not Sean.

Huge reason this franchise won't get over the hump with McDermott. Culture and stability alone doesn't win titles. 

McD got the franchise back to respectability. But in 2024 that SHOULD not be enough any longer. At some point you have to realize you have a franchise QB and he is being wasted.

5 hours ago, Johnnycage46 said:

My only changes would be:

Chiefs L  - Yes, we have been consistently beating the Chiefs in the regular season, but I think their defense matches up too good against our O.

Niners L  - too many weapons and they will likely run it down our throats.

10-7 and win the division. Win on wild card weekend in a sloppy game. Lose in Divisional round per our usual script.

Teams with superior coaching will beat the Bills this season.

McD has reached his pinnacle.

great talent can only take you so far, for so long.

it’s not taking the Bills any further.

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

So you think they’ll lose to the jets too?

I think we beat the Jets in an ugly game to get to 4 and 2. The Jets lose to vikes and us to fall to 2 and 4. I think we get the division this year still but will struggle to hang with the AFC's upper tier teams (Texans, KC, Ravens)

13 minutes ago, Savage said:

Teams with superior coaching will beat the Bills this season.

McD has reached his pinnacle.

great talent can only take you so far, for so long.

it’s not taking the Bills any further.

And we don't really have any GREAT talent beyond Allen.

Edited by Johnnycage46

3 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Did the Texans trade for Henry and Lamar this week? 

You must have missed the part where the bills don't know how to do basic math, in addition to having a soft defense.  Imagine plotting Nickel and Dime personnel out against 3 TE sets .  

Edited by Dablitzkrieg

this week is pretty critical to show the Bills can get past the blueprint the Ravens just showed the league.

Also, to show their mental toughness.

If they respond against a good Texans team than I'll give them 13 wins.  But if they have another dud on the road, the season could go south fast. 

That said, I still think they run the AFCE. The division looks horrible