Remaining schedule predictions

bills6969

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You know this is dramatic lol.  195 a game puts him at 2023 Justin Fields and Mac Jones.  

With a straight face, you honestly think that that's what we are going to do this year?

I was responding to someone who said we were going to throw for 400 vs the Texans ...not the whole year 😂😂talk about being dramatic

I said at the draft I expect this to be an offense in the 10-15 range

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Billsfan585 said:

Same story every year with Schottenheimer;  I mean McD.  It’s like a broken record.  When will pegula come to his senses!??? Josh is withering on the vine!!!

10-7, we lose divisional round.  

Have you seen the coaching around the league this year?  It's atrocious.  Absolutely abysmal.

McDermott is in the top 10 at worst.  We'd be rolling the dice by switching now - even w/ someone like Belichick, who is likely past his prime and would want to change the team to fit his schemes.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

10 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

I was responding to someone who said we were going to throw for 400 vs the Texans ...not the whole year 😂😂talk about being dramatic

I said at the draft I expect this to be an offense in the 10-15 range

You definitely didn't make it clear for just this game. 

What don't you not see changing then?

48 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

We are currently one of the league's poorer passing teams at 195 ypg

I don't really see that changing tbh

5 minutes ago, Success said:

Have you seen the coaching around the league this year?  It's atrocious.  Absolutely abysmal.

McDermott is in the top 10 at worst.  We'd be rolling the dice by switching now - even w/ someone like Belichick, who is likely past his prime and would want to change the team to fit his schemes.

As opposed to wallowing in playoff mediocrity HOPING somehow things magically break right for us

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

As opposed to wallowing in playoff mediocrity HOPING somehow things magically break right for us

Or that we stay a little healthier.

I've said it many times at this point:  if KC had the injuries at the same positions we had in the last playoff game, and we were as healthy as they were - that game is likely a blowout.

6 minutes ago, Success said:

Or that we stay a little healthier.

I've said it many times at this point:  if KC had the injuries at the same positions we had in the last playoff game, and we were as healthy as they were - that game is likely a blowout.

Small LBs and DBs getting more injuries . It doesn’t work over a full season

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Small LBs and DBs getting more injuries . It doesn’t work over a full season

That's a fair point - more team construction than anything McDermott can do, though.

I'm hoping we bypass some of that this year w/ Bernard, Milano & Johnson all joining the team later in the season, so they won't have to go through so much of a grind.

Texans and Jets do not scare me, and the Bills will show up to those games.  

The Titans do scare me.  The Bills have problems with physical teams.  Their running attack is good and that defense plays angry.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

36 minutes ago, Success said:

Terry is running the show by himself.  Kim probably will never be involved unfortunately.  He is madly in love with what McDermott brings to this organization.  Stability, culture, and players that play hard for him. It's no newsflash how I feel about Sean's "in game" coaching,  especially in the playoffs.  I'm also not a fan of soft cover 2 zones. Especially against elite teams/qbs.  But Sean will never change and Terry will never make a change.  It will be up to Josh to will this team to a SB....not Sean.

Edited by LABILLBACKER
  • Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Terry is running the show by himself.  Kim probably will never be involved unfortunately.  He is madly in love with what McDermott brings to this organization.  Stability, culture, and players that play hard for him. It's no newsflash how I feel about Sean's "in game" coaching,  especially in the playoffs.  I'm also not a fan of soft cover 2 zones. Especially against elite teams/qbs.  But Sean will never change and Terry will never make a change.  It will be up to Josh to will this team to a SB....not Sean.

You never know. If things go south, then I could definitely see Terry making a change. He has proven he will do it if he feels it's necessary. He has many times running the Sabres.

5 minutes ago, iwishitwerecolder said:

The lions???? In like, week 15 😂 I love the optimism but we definitely drop a few more between then

Would you rather me B word about how we suck in every single post like a few around here?   🤣

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, bills6969 said:

@Texans L  3-2

@Jets W   4-2

Titans W 5-2

@ Seahawks L 5-3

Fish W 6-3

@ Colts W 7-3

Chiefs W 8-3

Niners W 9-3

@ Rams L 9-4

@ Lions L 9-5

Pats W 10-5

Jets W 11-5

@ Pats W 12-5

some tough road games remain.  If we can hold serve at home, we should be in good shape.

9ers coming to Buffalo is going to be a tough road game for them so I’d say dub there

Chiefs at home I agree a dub

domt agree on this weeks Texans game / I think we rebound

seahawks I’m not sure either but since it’s out there I guess I agree I hate west coast travel 

• Like (+1) 1

@Texans L  3-2

@Jets W   4-2

Titans W 5-2

@ Seahawks L 5-3

Fish W 6-3

@ Colts W 7-3

Chiefs W 8-3

Niners W 9-3

@ Rams L 9-4

@ Lions L 9-5

Pats W 10-5

Jets W 11-5

@ Pats W 12-5

some tough road games remain.  If we can hold serve at home, we should be in good shape.

I got 13-4 the Seahawks aren't that great

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Johnnycage46 said:

My only changes would be:

Chiefs L  - Yes, we have been consistently beating the Chiefs in the regular season, but I think their defense matches up too good against our O.

Niners L  - too many weapons and they will likely run it down our throats.

10-7 and win the division. Win on wild card weekend in a sloppy game. Lose in Divisional round per our usual script.

Basically Marty Schottenheimer/slightly better than Marvin Lewis quality football that some fans are way too accepting of.....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Success said:

Do we want to be successful and win the Super Bowl or are you satisfied with being mediocre? 

It’s worth the risks. 

@Texans L  3-2

@Jets W   4-2

Titans W 5-2

@ Seahawks L 5-3

Fish W 6-3

@ Colts W 7-3

Chiefs W 8-3

Niners W 9-3

@ Rams L 9-4

@ Lions L 9-5

Pats W 10-5

Jets W 11-5

@ Pats W 12-5

Josh doesn’t play the jets D well at all. At best we split there.  Might beat the chiefs. Beating the 49ers? Are you high? If you think the ravens ran the ball down our throats, just wait. They’re the best team in the league. Add in CMC being back and that’s likely to get out of hand really quick. Disagree on the rams. I think we win that one with more bills fans there than rams fans. 

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You definitely didn't make it clear for just this game. 

What don't you not see changing then?

I thought the word 'currently' would be clue enough

of course i forgot your lack of critical reading skills is my responsibility so forgive me...i will endeavor to make things more clear for you going forward

maybe type in crayon or somethin, dont worry ill talk to management about making this more user friendly for you