Remaining schedule predictions

bills6969

5 hours ago, mushypeaches said:

I predict that we still have 13 games left to play in the regular season

I’ll go farther than that:  I predict we’ll play six more games at home.  That’s my “remaining schedule prediction.”

4 hours ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

Huge reason this franchise won't get over the hump with McDermott. Culture and stability alone doesn't win titles. 

McD got the franchise back to respectability. But in 2024 that SHOULD not be enough any longer. At some point you have to realize you have a franchise QB and he is being wasted.

Allen is more responsible for getting the franchise back to respectability imo

The Colts have a very good o line and a good running back. The Bills seem to have no answer for that. I watched the Colts o line dominate a good Pittsburgh defense. I think we lose to the Chiefs and 49ers but beat Seattle. 49ers and Chiefs both have good defenses and offenses and are more physical.

18 hours ago, bills6969 said:

@Texans L  3-2

@Jets W   4-2

Titans W 5-2

@ Seahawks L 5-3

Fish W 6-3

@ Colts W 7-3

Chiefs W 8-3

Niners W 9-3

@ Rams W 10- 3

@ Lions L 10-4

Pats W 11-4

Jets W 12-4

@ Pats W 13-4

I do think if healthy this is how it could pan out

hard pressed to take an L against the chiefs or San Fran - BUT we are at home

san Fran came to Cleveland this time last year and laid a massive stinker - didn’t even show up

chiefs are due for a loss and I think we have the upper hand 

maybe we steal a win and lose a dud somewhere but 13-4 or 12-5 looks good to me 

1 minute ago, Drew21PA said:

I do think if healthy this is how it could pan out

hard pressed to take an L against the chiefs or San Fran - BUT we are at home

san Fran came to Cleveland this time last year and laid a massive stinker - didn’t even show up

chiefs are due for a loss and I think we have the upper hand 

maybe we steal a win and lose a dud somewhere but 13-4 or 12-5 looks good to me 

I can't see 13 wins with this Bills team and the schedule being difficult. I would say 12 wins is ceiling. My guess 11-6 is a good bet. 10-7 is the floor assuming injuries don't hurt them even more going forward.

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, bills6969 said:

@Texans L  3-2

@Jets W   4-2

Titans W 5-2

@ Seahawks L 5-3

Fish W 6-3

@ Colts W 7-3

Chiefs W 8-3

Niners W 9-3

@ Rams L 9-4

@ Lions L 9-5

Pats W 10-5

Jets W 11-5

@ Pats W 12-5

some tough road games remain.  If we can hold serve at home, we should be in good shape.

I got 11-6:

@Texans L  3-2

@Jets W   4-2

Titans W 5-2

@ Seahawks W 6-2

Fish W 7-2

@ Colts W 8-2

Chiefs L 8-3

Niners L 8-4

@ Rams W 9-4

@ Lions L 9-5

Pats W 10-5

Jets W 11-5

@ Pats L 11-6

I think the last week of the year we have nothing left to play for, having sewn up the division and seeding that can't be changed with a win or a loss, so we rest everyone going into the Playoffs. It will basically be a bye week for all of the starters. 

23 hours ago, Johnnycage46 said:

My only changes would be:

Chiefs L  - Yes, we have been consistently beating the Chiefs in the regular season, but I think their defense matches up too good against our O.

Niners L  - too many weapons and they will likely run it down our throats.

10-7 and win the division. Win on wild card weekend in a sloppy game. Lose in Divisional round per our usual script.

This

They will definately lose to the Texans by a blowout. But I think they will bounce back against the Jets. They can finish at 8-9 or 9-8 for all I care as long as they get the division title. Can you imagine a wild card team with a record of 14-3 or 13-4 going to Buffalo?:lol:

12 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

They will definately lose to the Texans by a blowout. But I think they will bounce back against the Jets. They can finish at 8-9 or 9-8 for all I care as long as they get the division title. Can you imagine a wild card team with a record of 14-3 or 13-4 going to Buffalo?:lol:

After however many games we've played without a blowout, I doubt we see 2 in a row.