Raiders are open to trading Davante Adams

HappyDays

7 hours ago, mannc said:

I agree with this.  Elite coaching seems to be the common denominator among Super Bowl teams.

I agree with coaching, but you have to win the line of scrimmage battle, and you have to be able to rush the passer. Where those elite players are, really matter. I know Minny is 5-0, but to early to include them in the conversation.

4 hours ago, Allen2Moulds said:

I agree with coaching, but you have to win the line of scrimmage battle, and you have to be able to rush the passer. Where those elite players are, really matter. I know Minny is 5-0, but to early to include them in the conversation.

Elite QB play

Elite Pass Rushing 

Elite Coaching

These usually results in SB wins...  

Mahomes/Jones/Reid 

On 10/8/2024 at 7:42 PM, Playoffs? said:

We’re completely off the radar now?

We were never on it.

Some of you need to get off Twitter.

Or at least stop believing every thing you read on Twitter.

Or maybe stop believing your "connections" that obviously get their information from Twitter.

See a theme?

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, aristocrat said:

Well I'm glad we can kill this thread before it hits 100.  I wonder what the compensation looks like, and if he re-did his contract to hit UFA next year.  

In any case - crazy that they are doing this at 2-4.  I know the "window" was with rodgers, and rodgers is likely done after this year so i guess go all-in, but now you're trading futures to try and sneak into the playoffs?  

1 minute ago, QCity said:

We were never on it.

Or maybe stop believing your "connections" that obviously get their information from Twitter.

See a theme?

I fully believe the Bills were in on this.   The Raiders were waiting until the deadline unless they could find someone to take 100% of the salary.   It changed after the Jets lost last night.   Woody Johnson is out of his mind. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bleeding Bills Blue said:

Well I'm glad we can kill this thread before it hits 100.  I wonder what the compensation looks like, and if he re-did his contract to hit UFA next year.  

In any case - crazy that they are doing this at 2-4.  I know the "window" was with rodgers, and rodgers is likely done after this year so i guess go all-in, but now you're trading futures to try and sneak into the playoffs?  

It’s a third that can become a second

11 hours ago, QCity said:

We were never on it.

See a theme?

Yikes dude. You took that one pretty deep. I don’t even have a twitter thing and I never believe my connections..