Raiders are open to trading Davante Adams

HappyDays

1 minute ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

I didn't mean the thread, but thanks for singling me out.

That is now AT LEAST the 7th time in this thread that you have beyotched about nothing getting done yet.

Don't give me that singling out crap; you are creating your own problems so don't blame it on anybody else.

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Simon said:

That is now AT LEAST the 7th time in this thread that you have beyotched about nothing getting done yet.

Don't give me that singling out crap; you are creating your own problems so don't blame it on anybody else.

So?  I can gripe in a thread and I haven't started other ones.  The fact you are checking how many times shows you are watching and singling me out.  I get you can't stand my butt from a long time ago, but get over it already.   You don't know "me" at all or who I am or who I have become, or the hell I have percerviered, over a long time now.

Since being back I have been freaking outstanding compared to old days. I have reached out to you to try and mend any bridges and you won't have it.  Fine, but I am a good poster and not breaking the COC.

So Please let it go Simon and let me post about the Bills.

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

18 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

The fact you are checking how many times shows you are watching and singling me out.

Of course I am watching; that's my job. :doh:

I didn't bother to start counting how many times you were repeatedly acting the fool in this thread until you acted like you were Mr Innocent, so until you can find another poster who is repeatedly posting the same pointless complaint over half a dozen times int his thread, spare me the singling out nonsense and quit playing your victim card. You are the one making this place less enjoyable for others, not me.

As for your past, you are lucky you were ever allowed in this place ever again. But the longer you're here, the more you start resembling the ICE of old, and if you don't get a handle on it real fast, you will be leaving with zero chance of ever coming back on my watch.

And as for the mending stuff, you're acting like this is a personal thing. This is my job, not a buddy movie and I will treat it as such.

If you want to post about the Bills, great. If you want to repeat the same stupid complaint over and over and over and over and over and over and over again in a single thread, you will be called out for pointless crusading and have it made clear to you that you will be held to the same standards of every other person in this community and no number of BS victim cards will change that.

This exchange has already taken up too much of this thread and I won't continue it further; I'd suggest you might be wise to do the same.

14 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

So?  I can gripe in a thread and I haven't started other ones.  The fact you are checking how many times shows you are watching and singling me out.  I get you can't stand my butt from a long time ago, but get over it already.   You don't know "me" at all or who I am or who I have become, or the hell I have percerviered, over a long time now.

Since being back I have been freaking outstanding compared to old days. I have reached out to you to try and mend any bridges and you won't have it.  Fine, but I am a good poster and not breaking the COC.

So Please let it go Simon and let me post about the Bills.

I doubt anything is gettin done until at least late October so I would plan accordingly 🤣. Do some yoga if this upsets you that much haha teams are holding onto guys to drive up desperation

• Haha (+1) 1

I think there’s a decent shot we end up with Hopkins assuming Indy wins this game and beane thinks a wr gives us a chance 

he’s a free agent after this year and they ain’t goin anywhere…you’d think they’d want to get whatever they can.  

Adams the raiders can ask for a huge return and just hold onto him when they don’t get it 

• Like (+1) 1

I don't know if this is possible, but the first thing I thought of when the Lions extended Montgomery was that they are in the "adding a player" market.

I don't think final numbers have been released yet, but I imagine it lowered his cap number this year alone. Freeing up space for Davante or Cooper?

8 minutes ago, Simon said:

How many top shelf WR's can you fit on the field at once?

Is Matt Millen back in charge over there?

I don't know. But feels like the NFC is wide-open right now, no?

Niners look the most vulnerable in a while. Eagles are hit and miss still. Bucs are good, Packers are good, Vikings have Darnold, Bears have a rookie.

If you are trying to make a deep run in the conference, a splash right now makes sense. ASB in the slot with Adams and Jamo out wide, LaPorta and the tag team combo at RB?  That may be the best offense in the conference.

1 minute ago, FireChans said:

I don't know. But feels like the NFC is wide-open right now, no?

Niners look the most vulnerable in a while. Eagles are hit and miss still. Bucs are good, Packers are good, Vikings have Darnold, Bears have a rookie.

If you are trying to make a deep run in the conference, a splash right now makes sense. ASB in the slot with Adams and Jamo out wide, LaPorta and the tag team combo at RB?  That may be the best offense in the conference.

I get it, but just don't necessarily agree with that team-building philosophy.

If you're going to give up resources that are likely to make it harder for you to maintain a team for a long-term run in favor of short-term glory, I wouldn't want to do it just to stack a single position that is so dependent on multiple other positions to succeed.