Raiders are open to trading Davante Adams

HappyDays

Just now, DJB said:

Aiyuk wanted to stay though along with the bag. 

Adams has the bag and wants out . Big difference to me 

To me it feels like two things:

1. Raiders don’t want to eat a portion or most of the salary. 
2. They realized they traded far too much to Green Bay and want something of worth, a first/second pick in return. 

You’re on the money. Adams does want out and has the finances to boot. 

4 hours ago, DJB said:

Ah yes the BS stage whereby the team won’t trade him in an attempt to increase the offers….

Talk about a bad bluff.  We didn't get the trade compensation we were looking for so we're going to keep him.  Yeah.  I'm sure that won't make for an awkward situation if they keep him.  I wonder if there's an internal dispute between Telesco and Davis.  Telesco says eat the salary and get the best trade compensation.  Davis says no fricken way I'm paying for a player not on the team.

5 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Talk about a bad bluff.  We didn't get the trade compensation we were looking for so we're going to keep him.  Yeah.  I'm sure that won't make for an awkward situation if they keep him.  I wonder if there's an internal dispute between Telesco and Davis.  Telesco says eat the salary and get the best trade compensation.  Davis says no fricken way I'm paying for a player not on the team.

Fella has a bowl for a barber. I'm betting the latter wins.

10 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I doubt cooper is getting traded…the browns are completely stuck financially just hoping Watson finds it again.

I feel like Hopkins wanted to be here in free agency and we changed our minds on him not sure if that makes him more or less likely to end up here via trade though lol probably a cheaper price than Adams though which is nice 

Hopkins being a pot head probably didn’t fit the process 

2 hours ago, Shortchaz said:

Hopkins being a pot head probably didn’t fit the process 

The reporting at the time was we didn’t want to take targets from diggs and piss him off which I took with a grain of salt at the time but now it’s looking like it had a chance of being true 😂

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

7 minutes ago, Simon said:

You realize that nobody is forcing you to follow it, right?

To be fair, I am also hoping the situation resolved quickly because I don’t enjoy the “will he won’t he.” 

If Davante is a Bill next week, great. If he is somewhere else, fine. If he is still up in the air, I’m not perfectly happy waiting and wondering haha