Raiders are open to trading Davante Adams

HappyDays

1 minute ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

How does Davis fit in as an owner, if we have Pegula already?

There isn’t a single Raider fan I know who has anything good to say about the guy. 

None of them think he has an interest in having a competent team. With them being the bigger sporting attraction in Vegas, he’ll keep making money. That, from what it seems, is all Mark cares about. 

47 minutes ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

No.  A 4th and they eat salary.  There's other options, so the leverage lies with the Bills.

With the presumption that adding him will dramatically improve the Bills situation for the rest of the season, some overpay is justified. Offer the Raiders our 3rd and ask them to eat some of the cap. Adams comes to a good team, this thread closes down, everyone is happy 

Edited by Fan in Chicago

6 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

No disrespect, but this “story” or source seems to just adjust based on the rumors of the day.  

This particular source of rumors lost me at us offering a 2nd and 2 picks before getting to this point 🤣. There’s no way we offered that.  If we did and Adams wasn’t blocking the trade somehow anymore like is alleged here the raiders would’ve taken that in an instant I don’t think you even hold out for better 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

With the presumption that adding him will dramatically improve the Bills situation for the rest of the season, some overpay is justified. Offer the Raiders our 3rd and ask them to eat some of the cap. Adams comes to a good team, this thread closes down, everyone is happy 

My issue with the price is that he is (presumably) a rental.

2 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

Are they in a cap position to make a significant move?  What could they do to free up enough space to sign someone like Adams?  Just because the rumor mill is churning and media outlets are stoking it to generate views and revenue, doesn’t mean the Bills are seriously considering a move. Their track record is to sign broken down guys off the couch to address mid-season needs. 

We traded for rasul Douglas just last season.  

agree to disagree 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

I don’t know.  Pegula may not have brought us a Super Bowl yet, but is it really worth parting with a 2nd to bring Davis over?

I dont necessarily disagree with you but when is Beans "plan" going to start working? Is this a ten year plan?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, WotAGuy said:

Ah, forgot about that.  A really good move at that. Well, here’s hoping they do something to address an obvious need for a playmaker. 

One that caused him to panic about his missing third round pick so he wouldn’t go up and get an affordable WR bc Sean need another rotational DT.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Screw it go get Hopkins or Cooper then. Or 🤷‍♂️both

I doubt cooper is getting traded…the browns are completely stuck financially just hoping Watson finds it again.

I feel like Hopkins wanted to be here in free agency and we changed our minds on him not sure if that makes him more or less likely to end up here via trade though lol probably a cheaper price than Adams though which is nice