Raiders are open to trading Davante Adams

HappyDays

1 hour ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

The price is a 2nd and more for them to "consider" it. If we're asking them to eat a bunch of the deal too, it would be even more than that.

I'd trade them our first right now.  We're winning 11 games who gives a ***t.  

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

No cap room. Unless you want to reduce Adams P5 by converting to a signing bonus and being tied to more dead money to an aging Me first WR. 

the smart move if a WR is wanted. 

send a 4th to CLE. Take cooper and his 996K remaining cap hit. 

• Like (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

You can ask for whatever you want but that doesn’t mean they’ll get it. That feels like the price. 

Adams has wanted to be traded since last season. Screaming it from the Sidelines even. The Raiders haven't budged.

Now a report comes out that they'd "consider" it if their price is met. They've never been desperate to move him and I don't think they're desperate now, or at least not yet.

Asking for a 2nd plus more straight up and moving him for just a 2nd while also eating the amount it would take to make it work for us is a rather large differential. And it would also take no one offering more than a 3rd. Our 2nd is viewed as essentially a Top 3rd Round pick, regardless of last week.

The head of Spotrac was just on WGR and he said The Commanders make the most sense to him if he's moved. They can take on his contract as is and will most likely have a better 2nd than either of our 2nds. They also are doing better than they probably expected to this season and their weapons are lacking even worse than ours.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BeastMaster said:

This is the only move to make if you actually want to not waste this year of Allen

I don't care what you have to do, but find a way to make it happen. Allen has never had a player with his size, speed, and skill combination

I agree. And with lots of picks next year we can afford to ship a few to the Raiders to get Adams. Gives us a legit #1 star receiver. 

After the Ravens game and Shakir and Samuel already banged up, I’m now very interested

in order for Raiders to eat $,  it’s probably a 2nd and conditional 3rd 

I expect it will be NYJ, DET, WSH, DAL or even KC 

if KC convinces the Raiders to do this….just end the season now

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

We have the minny second and ours. Start there. Our offense would be unreal. Don’t let him go anywhere else. It’s all in time. Nobody cares about the second if we win the big one

START at both our 2nd Round Picks?

For a 32 year old WR that we'd either be renting for one season (as his money beyond this year isn't guaranteed) or signing to a new massive contract - that would cost way more than both Rookies that we'd have for at least 4 years? Plus more?

That's madness. 

We are a team that desperately needs him the most. Forget culture. I'd rather win a SB with shaky "morals" than losing with good guy receivers. 

The Chiefs have the coaching and TE to overcome a lack of receivers. We do not...at least not to their level.

Edited by Billsfanatic8989