Raiders are open to trading Davante Adams

HappyDays

3 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

That’s crazy they’re not using him. That dude was lightning in a bottle. So strange how some of these guys just fizzle out.

It is so interesting. Against the Seahawks, a game that Nabors didn't play, he got 46% of the offensive snaps but 0 targets. He has had only 3 targets all season. I think that he's just running clearout routes.

• Shocked 1

3 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Two players AND two future picks! One of those picks a 2nd rounder? Also Adams not re-working his contract!

Forget it! If this is even true.

LOL.  Would you have traded Diggs, Elam, MVS & a 5th for Adams?  That’s effectively what the trade is in my mind, which I don’t think is that ridiculous.  Elam and MVS mean very little to this team, and Diggs obviously wanted to be elsewhere.

Just now, strive_for_five_guy said:

LOL.  Would you have traded Diggs, Elam, MVS & a 5th for Adams?  That’s effectively what the trade is in my mind, which I don’t think is that ridiculous.  Elam and MVS mean very little to this team, and Diggs obviously wanted to be elsewhere.

I'd want a younger player if you're giving up that much

Just now, SoonerBillsFan said:

No way in Hell we offered a 2, 5 and multiple players. And I don't buy Adams would say no to Buffalo, not with Josh Allen slinging him the Ball.

If it was more reasonable of an offer I might believe the no rumor haha but player for player type trades midseason are pretty rare to begin with and on top of that that’s giving up a ton.  I don’t think beane would ever offer that

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

If it was more reasonable of an offer I might believe the no rumor haha but player for player type trades midseason are pretty rare to begin with and on top of that that’s giving up a ton.  I don’t think beane would ever offer that

If we trade for a WR, we’re cutting one anyway.  And Elam is doing very little for that team too.  So it doesn’t sound that crazy here.

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Buffalo is Out.

FWIW This is what I was told.

The person is not a Bills fan.
They have good connections.

“Devante has asked the Raiders not to trade him to Buffalo and his agent told Buffalo he wouldn’t rework his contract. Trade is off. Literally happened the last part of the night.”

Our offer to LV was a 2nd, 5th and multiple players

This is such nonsense and literally doesn't make any sense. There's zero chance the compensation would ever be that high for what would be a 1 year rental. Also, the deal can't happen unless the Raiders eat a lot of his contract so the whole reworking of the contract talk wouldn't even be an option here.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, DaVinci said:

Because the Bills are a dumpster fire.

I'm not very confident in this team right now, but a win over the Jets and a trade for Cooper or Johnson etc., and we are very much back. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

He just said this off season the Bills have the worst fan base.   Who knows maybe he really doesnt want to come here. 

For context he was butthurt over the snowball throwing specifically which I guarantee you happened in GB plenty of times while he played there lol 

I doubt he even remembers saying that 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

2 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

For context he was butthurt over the snowball throwing specifically which I guarantee you happened in GB plenty of times while he played there lol 

I doubt he even remembers saying that 

There was no game in buffalo that he played in that had snow so I am not sure what he is talking about. 

Just now, mikemac2001 said:

There was no game in buffalo that he played in that had snow so I am not sure what he is talking about. 

He probably watched that Fins snow game on TV and was responding to that. There were a lot of snowballs thrown in that game. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, mikemac2001 said:

It wasn’t a game he played in…they asked him  and st brown who the worst fan base is and adams said bills because of snowballs essentially.  It must’ve been a current ish event at the time.  Not sure when that podcast aired.  Probably pretty close to the dolphins game 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

It wasn’t a game he played in…they asked him  and st brown who the worst fan base is and adams said bills because of snowballs essentially.  It must’ve been a current ish invent at the time.  Not sure when that podcast aired

Lot of snowballs in both playoff games at Highmark last season. He was also probably joking.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Buffalo is Out.

FWIW This is what I was told.

The person is not a Bills fan.
They have good connections.

“Devante has asked the Raiders not to trade him to Buffalo and his agent told Buffalo he wouldn’t rework his contract. Trade is off. Literally happened the last part of the night.”

Our offer to LV was a 2nd, 5th and multiple players

There is ZERO chance that the compensation would be that much...from ANY team in the NFL. They will be lucky to get a 2nd rounder WITHOUT the rest of the stuff listed there.

• Like (+1) 1