Raiders are open to trading Davante Adams

HappyDays

50 minutes ago, stlbills13 said:

This is a just for fun hypothetical question. I know it's not possible and blah blah blah. 

What would you give up for Adams if it guaranteed a Super Bowl this season? You can answer in terms of player/draft pick capital or personal capital such as your first born. 

If it guaranteed a SB WIN?

not just an appearance, you give whatever it takes, no questions asked.

if just a SB appearance, then need to be more diligent.

once the move is made, there’s no turning back.

2 minutes ago, Savage said:

Well you need to have an appearance to have a shot to win it!   There never will be a guarantee.   Gimme the appearance and we'll go from there.  That's a huge accomplishment for this club. 

5 minutes ago, Savage said:

Glad you asked. Guaranteed win.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Well you need to have an appearance to have a shot to win it!   There never will be a guarantee.   Gimme the appearance and we'll go from there.  That's a huge accomplishment for this club. 

Nothing guarantees an appearance. A lot of luck goes into it and there is no trade or FA signing that can guarantee that. (BTW, am I the only one who struggles to spell guarantee?)

12 minutes ago, zow2 said:

No thanks.

just being good enough, just isn’t good enough.

nobody cares about who lost the SB.

Edited by Savage

1 hour ago, stlbills13 said:

This is a just for fun hypothetical question. I know it's not possible and blah blah blah. 

What would you give up for Adams if it guaranteed a Super Bowl this season? You can answer in terms of player/draft pick capital or personal capital such as your first born. 

If it guarantees a SB win then I'm going full Mike Ditka / Ricky Williams trade!  Unforunately there are no guarantees in life 

13 minutes ago, Savage said:

No thanks.

just being good enough, just isn’t good enough.

nobody cares about who lost the SB.

Noone disagrees with you that the goal is to win, but what people disagree with is that there is a roster move that guarantees a win. That Brady-Moss Pats team was probably the best roster in NFL history and they lost to Eli Manning and a helmet catch. 

I think one of the 2nds and a kicker for swallowing the salary is fair.  Adams is a solid player males the room better.  Gives the other wrs designated role and someone who can dice single coverage. 

26 minutes ago, ALLinALLEN said:

The Jets just fired their HC tho, LOL so take them out 

TBH it probably increases the Jets chances.  Shows they are willing to make changes and shows Adams that his buddy Aaron is in charge.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

16 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

I think one of the 2nds and a kicker for swallowing the salary is fair.  Adams is a solid player males the room better.  Gives the other wrs designated role and someone who can dice single coverage. 

jets don't need the raiders to eat any money. They would be up against the cap but they could handle the salary no problem. This also means they could probably get him cheaper for like a third and a later pick i'd imagine. But they wouldn't be able to sign Reddick so maybe Reddick gets sent to the Raiders as well. 

• Like (+1) 1