Raiders are open to trading Davante Adams

HappyDays

2 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Spikes, there’s always people to restructure and convert to a signing bonus.  Allen, Dawkins, Knox, Taron, Oliver, and McGovern.  I can’t believe Josh isn’t slamming on the desk by now as he looks so frustrated with his WR’s.  They can make it happen.  

After all the years the Saints kicked the can down the road, they maintained a decent team, but didn’t have the QB.  If Beane and McD want it, and Terry signs off as there will be cap over cash issues, but that’s Terry’s wallet.  One stud WR and healing up our defensive players, and we’re back in it.

sounds good to me!!  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Spikes, there’s always people to restructure and convert to a signing bonus.  Allen, Dawkins, Knox, Taron, Oliver, and McGovern.  I can’t believe Josh isn’t slamming on the desk by now as he looks so frustrated with his WR’s.  They can make it happen.  

After all the years the Saints kicked the can down the road, they maintained a decent team, but didn’t have the QB.  If Beane and McD want it, and Terry signs off as there will be cap over cash issues, but that’s Terry’s wallet.  The last thing is Brady better figure out quick how to get Samuel back involved in the down and distance threat like he did with Samuel in Carolina.  One stud WR and healing up our defensive players, and we’re back in it.

Carter and Solomon lookin promising on the defensive side pretty much changed the vibe of the whole season for me.  Dorian Williams lookin pretty good too.  Now it’s back to feelin like we are a wr away. Get cam Lewis off the field and Cole bishop probably improves a bit as he goes on and this defense could be really good. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

I hope Buffalo does everything they can to secure a WR. I don’t care if it’s for a high round pick. We have an extra 2nd to work with. Adams is totally worth it. As much as people hate Diggs, he transformed this offense when he got here and I think Adams is much more suited to Allen’s style. McDermott is slowly approaching the hot seat and desperate times call for desperate measures. And the cherry on top is this takes the pressure off Keon Coleman so he can develop without the stress of having to be the WR1 right out of the gate. It all makes too much sense to actually happen. 

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

There’s some other report out of Green Bay that he’s going to the Jets, some beat writer up there is supposedly still in touch with Adams’ camp and that’s what he heard. 

Great he can score the winning TD against Buffalo on Monday night on a blown coverage.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

There’s some other report out of Green Bay that he’s going to the Jets, some beat writer up there is supposedly still in touch with Adams’ camp and that’s what he heard. 

That’s fine.

in retrospect, the Bills are more than a WR away from winning the big one.

JA17’s best years will be behind him in another 3-5 years.

you either start to sacrifice the future now, big time, or it just ain’t gonna happen with Josh Allen.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This is a just for fun hypothetical question. I know it's not possible and blah blah blah. 

What would you give up for Adams if it guaranteed a Super Bowl this season? You can answer in terms of player/draft pick capital or personal capital such as your first born. 

1 minute ago, stlbills13 said:

This is a just for fun hypothetical question. I know it's not possible and blah blah blah. 

What would you give up for Adams if it guaranteed a Super Bowl this season? You can answer in terms of player/draft pick capital or personal capital such as your first born. 

I think there’s a real chance we give up a 2nd that becomes a 1st if we make the SB 

32 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I hate that I’m thinking this, but it makes too much sense given that Davis is not going to want to eat salary. The Jets have the space to avoid this outcome, and the Bills currently don’t. 

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

I hate that I’m thinking this, but it makes too much sense given that Davis is not going to want to eat salary. The Jets have the space to avoid this outcome, and the Bills currently don’t. 

if NYJ is only offering a 3 or 4

and the Bills offer a 2nd & a 5th

is that worth the extra $ to them?  Maybe

5 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

No question.  And it’s also just a matter of organizational philosophy.  For better or worse.  There are some organizations that go down swinging; there are others that play it safe and hope for the best (on and off the field).  We know which way the Bills lean.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, stlbills13 said:

Anything but Allen

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

if NYJ is only offering a 3 or 4

and the Bills offer a 2nd & a 5th

is that worth the extra $ to them?  Maybe

The better picks have to be you would think, right? 

They’re losing their top WR who they have already traded premium picks for not that long ago, need talent in a few places on the team, but most importantly they need a QB which likely they would want to draft. The team isn’t great but appears just good enough to miss out on the top 3 maybe even 5 pick in the draft. 

competency would say yes, they would take the deal that offers better draft picks. 

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, stlbills13 said:

The Jets are not a WR away from even being a fringe contender so if they want to give up assets for Adams I am fine with that from a long term perspective. But the Bills still need to do something

If the Jets win this Sunday they will be in first place in the AFCE.

• Sad 1