What are the chances Allen would actually go to Beane and request WR help

normally I’d say almost zero….

but after that game I think it’s reasonable 

He asked them to sign Beasley and Brown again in 2022, supposedly 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, T.E. said:

He asked them to sign Beasley and Brown again in 2022, supposedly 

great point I forgot about that! 

Do we have anyone left we can restructure or trade to create space to limit the amount of $ LV would need to eat? 

Edited by Warriorspikes51
  • Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

What are the chances Allen would actually go to Beane and request WR help

normally I’d say almost zero….

but after that game I think it’s reasonable 

I think it’s very realistic that Allen beat down Beane’s door and demanded an actual WR1. And if Beane was smart, he’d strongly consider. Our WR corps absolutely sucks.  (Or our offensive coordinator doesn’t know how to use the guys we have.)

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Because some shmuck said Jets👀

no because Carr is injured and having MRI per his presser just now + Rodgers has an ankle sprain and does not look like the same player

2 minutes ago, Turbo44 said:

I think a trade for Jacoby meyers is more realistic 

what’s his contract like?

11 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I think I would rather trade a 2nd rd pick for Courtland Sutton. 

I’d be good with acquiring him, but should only cost a 4th

Edited by Warriorspikes51

1 hour ago, Playoffs? said:

I think it’s very realistic that Allen beat down Beane’s door and demanded an actual WR1. And if Beane was smart, he’d strongly consider. Our WR corps absolutely sucks.  (Or our offensive coordinator doesn’t know how to use the guys we have.)

I genuinely think they might do it if that means anything to anybody 😂. The defense has mostly held up with absolute clowns at a few key positions due to injury and I think they have a shot to make a run if we actually brought a wr in with a lot of those defenders coming back.  

the only way I wouldn’t make a wr move is if I thought there were too many holes in other spots where adding a wr still doesn’t get you in the playoff run mix 

shakir sliding to wr2 and a good wr1 completely transforms the situation.  Genuinely don’t think Diggs has that wr1 juice anymore so he was no longer moving the needle much 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

great point I forgot about that! 

Do we have anyone left we can restructure or trade to create space to limit the amount of $ LV would need to eat? 

Spikes, there’s always people to restructure and convert to a signing bonus.  Allen, Dawkins, Knox, Taron, Oliver, and McGovern.  I can’t believe Josh isn’t slamming on the desk by now as he looks so frustrated with his WR’s.  They can make it happen.  

After all the years the Saints kicked the can down the road, they maintained a decent team, but didn’t have the QB.  If Beane and McD want it, and Terry signs off as there will be cap over cash issues, but that’s Terry’s wallet.  The last thing is Brady better figure out quick how to get Samuel back involved in the down and distance threat like he did with Samuel in Carolina.  One stud WR and healing up our defensive players, and we’re back in it.

Edited by machine gun kelly
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1