Raiders are open to trading Davante Adams

HappyDays

5 minutes ago, Sojourner said:

Damn, you absolute sadist! why would you draft a sh-t receiver in 3 FF leagues?

Hahaha One - first year in decades I didn't really prep for my drafts.  Two - I thought he had good value where I was getting him even though I hated taking him each time lol.  Three - This was my worst year of drafting I have ever done.  In 3 leagues I have Allen in 2 and Mahomes in another - And both suck.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, thenorthremembers said:

Johnson has always had drop issues and its steadily gotten worse.   If we are trading for a wideout it needs to be someone who will lift the rest of the group.  The Bills need a #1 wideout and Johnson is a borderline #2. 

Agree. A vertical threat that can win anywhere on the field is the need. Johnson, at least to me, is an shakir type just older. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’m not a Pickens fan. He has a ton of talent but has been a problem since well before he entered the NFL. I have no interest in giving up a decent asset for him. If they were just “done” with him and would take a late round pick, sure I’ll take a chance. He could be a star. I doubt it but if it was a late pick or mid round pick swap, sure. If it fails, cut him or trade him.

If they’re willing to trade him, that tells you a lot about him. They kept AB under control for years.

I am good using a late pick and hope McD and this staff along with Allen can get through to him.  I just don't want to use anything of real value on him because he really is a major baby and slacker right now.  

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Hahaha One - first year in decades I didn't really prep for my drafts.  Two - I thought he had good value where I was getting him even though I hated taking him each time lol.  Three - This was my worst year of drafting I have ever done.  In 3 leagues I have Allen in 2 and Mahomes in another - And both suck.  

I took him in 2 of my 5 leagues so I understand. Especially when it was Fields being the starter going into the final preseason and regular. He demonstrated big play ability to Moore and Kmet so an educated guess would lead you that to be a repeat for Pickens after he thrived with the cast offs throwing him the ball last year. 

When he’s your third to fifth receiver in a FF league, you can’t complain with that. 

3 minutes ago, Sojourner said:

I took him in 2 of my 5 leagues so I understand. Especially when it was Fields being the starter going into the final preseason and regular. He demonstrated big play ability to Moore and Kmet so an educated guess would lead you that to be a repeat for Pickens after he thrived with the cast offs throwing him the ball last year. 

When he’s your third to fifth receiver in a FF league, you can’t complain with that. 

Funny, I drafted him thinking he will produce more with Wilson who was at least more likely to feed him more passes than Fields.  But yeah, he was drafted as a WR3...in 2 leagues I have JJ and St. Brown as my top WR.  But he has been pretty useless so far.  I benched him after week 2 until I see a breakout game.   

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Don’t know how reliable this is:

Mark Davis and the Raiders trade him to that team they can literally go F themselves permanently. It’s one thing to trade a player of that caliber in your own division but to the team in your own division who are back to back SB champs? 

🤦‍♂️

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Sojourner said:

Mark Davis and the Raiders trade him to that team they can literally go F themselves permanently. It’s one thing to trade a player of that caliber in your own division but to the team in your own division who are back to back SB champs? 

🤦‍♂️

Yeah, I doubt he does. It tells you though that KC desperately wants a WR. They’ll be in on Cooper/Hopkins/Etc…

The good news, with the exception of the Bills, no one will give them the guys that they want. The Bills don’t have anyone that they want. 4d chess

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Like (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

He has a major attitude problem and runs very lazy routes when he isn't getting the ball, like literally half speed at best.  He is even lazy in practice and runs less than half speed.  TJ Watt has even called him out for it.  He is the polar opposite of what they are looking for.  

who's faster: Pickens at half speed or Keon at full speed?

I'm kidding

maybe

• Haha (+1) 2

Looking at the players who could potentially be available for the Bills I think Amari Cooper is the only realistic option.   Hopkins, Adams and Kupp are too expensive.  Dionte Johnson and Kendrick Bourne wouldn't make enough of a difference.  Part of me wonders if Gabe Davis would be available after the nonsense with Trevor this past weekend.    Only way you look into that is if you can bring both he and Cooper in because Gabe cant be a 1.  

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Success said:

Why wouldn't we offer up a 2nd?  We have plenty of picks next year.  

I'd hate to hear that we "just lost out" because we weren't quite aggressive enough.

Unfortunately we’ve been here before. Von Miller when traded to the Rams (Broncos) and Christian McCaffrey to the 49ers (Panthers). And I think they’ll go the same course. Obviously both made the SB and/or won it with said player. Buffalo will probably grab a defensive player nobody saw coming (Douglas last year). 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, frostbitmic said:

They say he wants to play with a QB he has played with before so that's either car wreck Carr in New Orleans or Ancient Aaron in Jersey.

that was his supposed preference.

but NYJ is 2-3 and Rodgers is banged up

Saints or Commanders is my guess

Please be Bills though.   I’d say 10% chance