Raiders are open to trading Davante Adams

HappyDays

8 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

If they are offering a 2nd Round pick … which one do you give them? The Vikings pick is looking like it will be lower than the Bills own pick at the moment …. I don’t think too many saw that coming ..

Anyway … I still think Bowl Cut would prefer to take a lower pick to save money …

I think the Raiders should prefer the Vikings pick, since in theory by adding Davante, the Bills should have a better season than without him.  But yeah, if the Raiders think the Vikes will keep it up and Davante won’t take the Bills to the next level, guess they should want the Bills pick instead.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

I think the Raiders should prefer the Vikings pick, since in theory by adding Davante, the Bills should have a better season than without him.  But yeah, if the Raiders think the Vikes will keep it up and Davante won’t take the Bills to the next level, guess they should want the Bills pick instead.

You make it conditional - offer them the better of the two picks depending on how the season shakes out. It's very simple.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Pickens anyone?

That would be a sensational acquisition but there’s no way they get rid of him. Dude had a phenomenal season last year given the QB play and whilst the play has “improved” this year, it’s only marginal. 

Maybe they move on from him next season if they don’t extend him? 

57 minutes ago, Sojourner said:

That would be a sensational acquisition but there’s no way they get rid of him. Dude had a phenomenal season last year given the QB play and whilst the play has “improved” this year, it’s only marginal. 

If people thought Diggs was a headache, Pickens would be a full-blown aneurism.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

If people thought Diggs was a headache, Pickens would be a full-blown aneurism.

Yeah, there’s a few friends I have here in Ohio who are Steeler fans. They aren’t too fond of him as a player as he doesn’t accentuate or buy in to the “Steeler way”. 

If he was in a position where he’s the 1 or 1a/b does his attitude improves and the tantrums disappear? Who knows. If they extend him in this upcoming offseason or during 2025, then they believe so. 

Huge concern but the youth and talent is there to maybe overlook it for a few years if you believe otherwise? 

Seahawks is interesting to monitor next year, DK is a FA in 2026 & Njigba the following however at that point I think our front office will have taken a measured approve to find a serious solution to the WR position, be it during this season or next. 

1 hour ago, Sojourner said:

He has a major attitude problem and runs very lazy routes when he isn't getting the ball, like literally half speed at best.  He is even lazy in practice and runs less than half speed.  TJ Watt has even called him out for it.  He is the polar opposite of what they are looking for.  

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

He has a major attitude problem and runs very lazy routes when he isn't getting the ball, like literally half speed at best.  He is even lazy in practice and runs less than half speed.  TJ Watt has even called him out for it.  He is the polar opposite of what they are looking for.  

Talented? 😂😂

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

it’s why he also fell in the draft. If he had a great attitude, was probably a top-10 pick. Amazing how he can’t get of his own way.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Talented? 😂😂

As a joke that was funny...hence my laugh emoticon response ha.  But hells no to this guy.  And I have him in all 3 fantasy leagues, so getting him on the Bills helps my crappy fantasy teams as I also have Allen on them.  But this dude's attitude is much worse than even Claypools was when he was a Steeler.  

Strip down AB's talent, drive, and work ethic and you have Pickens.  

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

As a joke that was funny...hence my laugh emoticon response ha.  But hells no to this guy.  And I have him in all 3 fantasy leagues, so getting him on the Bills helps my crappy fantasy teams as I also have Allen on them.  But this dude's attitude is much worse than even Claypools was when he was a Steeler.  

Damn, you absolute sadist! why would you draft a sh-t receiver in 3 FF leagues?

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I’m not a Pickens fan. He has a ton of talent but has been a problem since well before he entered the NFL. I have no interest in giving up a decent asset for him. If they were just “done” with him and would take a late round pick, sure I’ll take a chance. He could be a star. I doubt it but if it was a late pick or mid round pick swap, sure. If it fails, cut him or trade him.

If they’re willing to trade him, that tells you a lot about him. They kept AB under control for years.

• Agree 2

15 minutes ago, khlax3 said:

I would be calling the panthers about Diontae Johnson. He is in the last year of his deal, would be a resign candidate next year for a reasonable deal at age 28.

Johnson has always had drop issues and its steadily gotten worse.   If we are trading for a wideout it needs to be someone who will lift the rest of the group.  The Bills need a #1 wideout and Johnson is a borderline #2. 

• Agree 1