Raiders are open to trading Davante Adams

HappyDays

Just now, RoscoeParrish said:

I think he is talking about Amari.

That makes more sense. I responded to something about Kupp & used his first name. Amari Cooper would be a great addition

1 minute ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

I meant Amari Cooper

I would love THAT Cooper

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Beane don't make the same mistake of not going to get Von when he was available from Denver. 

Make the move. No more wasting Allen 

This is a two way street-  if we trade for him and don’t win the Super Bowl, we’d have given up assets that will help Josh over the next 4 years.  

21 minutes ago, RoscoeParrish said:

I thought your motto was “just one before I die.”

Oh it is-  I don’t think I’ll be dying this year!  

That said-  I’d love to trade for Adams, definitely not opposed to it.  Just stating the other side of “wasting Josh Allen”

1 minute ago, MikePJ76 said:

within the next 48 hours it will be Hilarious when the raiders send him to KC for 25 bags of ice and a conditional 7th in 2029 while Vegas picks up his salary.

Like the moss deal to the pats.

Well then maybe that will help my fantasy team get out of last place because Mahomes is killing me on that roster lol.  

We all need to relax after one butt-whooping, but I just don't know (1) how we afford (2) what you'd have to give up, and (3) what he is like in the room. He has been rumored for a bit now to be moved. If you get another big but not super fast guy, what gives? 

As always it depends on the price. The Raiders don't really appear to have much leverage here. Adams seems to have no issue with just sitting out with an "injury". But I'm not moving valuable assets for him. But more importantly, I'm not taking next year's actual cap space to get him by doing a bunch of restructures. 

If I ran the Raiders I would have my people start leaking stories that Rodgers is unhappy with the jets personnel and really wants a reunion with Adams and how he thinks he is the missing piece.  

I would have little stuff like this everyday putting the squeeze on Joe Douglas.  If the perception becomes that Rodgers is unhappy with the front office when he already does not really respect the head coach Douglas may end up engaging them in talks and over paying.  He is a really terrible General Manager whose job is hanging in the balance.