Raiders are open to trading Davante Adams

HappyDays

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Some random post-

“Davante Adams has played his last game as a Raider”

liked by coach Antonio Pierce

Thats what the Raiders coach thinks about Davante.

No Bills DNA.  

No way Jose.

we just ate $31 million, ridding ourselves of an overaged diva.  Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results.

Unless a younger, better WR becomes available, save our plentiful draft picks.  Load up on WR next draft- younger, cheaper, faster, better, will be a Bill longer,and money ball 

I couldnt believe that regarding Pierce. But then I saw when asked about it today he didn't deny it. Insane thing for a HC to do. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/1/2024 at 9:56 AM, HappyDays said:

Hopefully they don't trade him to their division rival...

I have no idea about contracts or compensation, but if was asked what one player could help the Bills the most (again, nothing to do with contracts or age or compensation) I might say, Adams. He would help a LOT! 
My other pick would be Chris Jones…He is just outstanding and you would take him off the KC…. There is no doubt in my mind that if Chris Jones was on our team instead of their’s we would have won every game.

1 minute ago, Process said:

I couldnt believe that regarding Pierce. But then I saw when asked about it today he didn't deny it. Insane thing for a HC to do. 

Mike Singletary move.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I'd give them a first TOMORROW 

Scared money don’t make money folks.  

I’d actually love to see the Jets give up a first for Adams.  He’s not going to put them over the top…

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

Well, Allen has lost a step so we better make a move now! 😆 Honestly, I put this all on Beane’s forehead and his ineptitude to draft WR’s over the past 4 or so years. We got scrubs for WR’s and a scrub is a WR that can’t get no love from me. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, One Buffalo said:

Bills inquired at least.... interesting

Part of me always feels like the Bills are just used as bait in these situations to drive up the price for a team like the Jets. Nothing ever leaks out of One Bills Drive to the national media under the current regime so I want to believe this is true but deep down I don't.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Adams 
Coleman
Shakir 
Samuel 
Kincaid 

Cook 

Oh and don’t forget - Allen.  

Adams takes all the heat away from everyone and becomes a matchup nightmare nightmare for our O in the green zone.  

Rest of season.  That’s it.  No long term contract gives Coleman much less pressure.  The NFL is wide open this season. 

See you in February.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I'd give them a first TOMORROW 

Scared money don’t make money folks.  

You'd basically be renting this malcontent for 11 games.  No thanks.

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Process said:

That's because Pierce isn't HC material.  He still has a player's mentality.  

• Haha (+1) 1

Now that we are confirmed as having legit interest,

Josh Allen should reach out to Adams and help him feel comfortable about coming here

Outbid the Jets.

CMC transformed the Niners Offense. I know he’s banged up now….but they made the bowl.

Adams has the potential to give us enough firepower to defeat top tier teams

Edited by Warriorspikes51
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, mannc said:

You'd basically be renting this malcontent for 11 games.  No thanks.

I’d be willing to risk that for increased odds of a  Championship.  Unlike Diggs, Adams has a strong playoff performance record

1 minute ago, One Buffalo said:

Rickey has spoken… 

are we supposed to know who that is? 

outbid the Jets please. Enough of this.

2 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

are we supposed to know who that is? 

has been right on things in the past, was adamant that Aiyuk was going to Steelers, turns out he was mostly right, if you believe recent word that the deal was basically done until Aiyuk called it off. 

37 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Part of me always feels like the Bills are just used as bait in these situations to drive up the price for a team like the Jets. Nothing ever leaks out of One Bills Drive to the national media under the current regime so I want to believe this is true but deep down I don't.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/davante-adamss-new-team-will-need-to-have-enough-cap-space-for-his-contract