Raiders are open to trading Davante Adams

HappyDays

1 hour ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

And his latest follow is CJ Stroud. 

if I’m looking at it right it’s Von Miller now

but, as we saw with Hopkins…it means much of nothing

Josh and him could have spoken in some capcity or Allen wanted to reach out to him and convince him to accept a trade here

I absolutely do not expect Adams in Buffalo 

(Beane please prove me wrong)

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

if I’m looking at it right it’s Von Miller now

but, as we saw with Hopkins…it means much of nothing

Josh and him could have spoken in some capcity or Allen wanted to reach out to him and convince him to accept a trade here

I absolutely do not expect Adams in Buffalo 

(Beane please prove me wrong)

Maybe it pulls up differently for different people. But mine is showing Stroud, a Raider, a comedian, and then MVS, Josh, and Von. 

Either way, like you and others have said, like with Hopkins and others that have done this - it could mean nothing just as much, if not more, than mean something.

Screenshot_20241011-041957.jpg

IG is out of whack. It no longer shows "latest follows" and has not for a couple weeks now. I am pretty certain Josh and Adams have been following each other for a while now.

Edited by ALG1130

57 minutes ago, ALG1130 said:

IG is out of whack. It no longer shows "latest follows" and has not for a couple weeks now. I am pretty certain Josh and Adams have been following each other for a while now.

I actually checked a few days ago and he wasn’t following Allen. So something did change. I don’t think it means he’s coming to Buffalo but they probably have spoken or texted over the last 24 hrs.

I have a feeling if a trade does happen Elam will be part of it. If the Bills are thinking about doing this they might as well try to get Crosby as well and go all in.

Send our whole 2025 draft class and Elam for Adams and Crosby and the Raiders eating their base salaries. Why would the Raiders do this? To help us beat the Chiefs!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I actually checked a few days ago and he wasn’t following Allen. So something did change. I don’t think it means he’s coming to Buffalo but they probably have spoken or texted over the last 24 hrs.

I have a feeling if a trade does happen Elam will be part of it. If the Bills are thinking about doing this they might as well try to get Crosby as well and go all in.

Send our whole 2025 draft class and Elam for Adams and Crosby and the Raiders eating their base salaries. Why would the Raiders do this? To help us beat the Chiefs!

Indica or sativa?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I'll play

Adams and Crosby  for our 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 5th, 2026 2nd, Elam, Kingsley  

But there's a better chance of mark davis gluing a bowl on his head upside down.  Oh wait...

Hey, it could happen 😎

Edited by Warriorspikes51
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Hopkins started following Allen as well before signing with the Bills. 

I really do think Hopkins wanted to end up on the bills though so idk if that one is super irrelevant 🤣 beane just wasn’t gonna overpay and the titans did 

they were were worried they’d upset the flow of their offense aka diggs if they made that trade haha according to Albert Breer.  No idea if that’s true but it is not an issue anymore lol 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan