Week 5 - Bills at Texans Game Week Thread

45 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

That story comes out every time he joins a new team 😂

I know it’s like we don’t remember the bromance nonsense with Josh from like, 15 months ago? 

4 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Open house on a Sunday? That’s strange. You might be off the hook here based on inexcusable scheduling on the schools part

Yeah that storm we had a couple weeks ago here in the Carolinas, whatever they rescheduled it to a Sunday because blah blah blah rain.

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I missed a friend’s wedding because the Bills were playing the Browns during the draught.  Neither were really in playoff contention either.  Sunday weddings?? F Off.  I wasn’t in the wedding so I really didn’t need to be there.

Not to mention that I coach my son’s football team.  He has one more tackle football game and then flag football after.

The League that is a 5 minute drive away plays games on Sunday’s.  Another league 30 minutes away plays on Saturday’s.  I picked that league even with an additional $100 non-resident fee.  Im not missing Bills games.

I mean she's two. She's not going to remember this

3 hours ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Who does that on a Sunday wtffff

Like I said above a school that had to cancel a couple times due to the hurricane

I’m trying to look at the glass half full.  If god forbid amd we lose, maybe that could be the kick in the tail and seal a Davonte Adams trade.  If yes, we should end up with Adams, Samuel once we use him how he’s supposed to be used, not this gadget crap, amd Shakir.  Add Kinkaid, amd that’s a competitive lineup.  Please sit all the time MVS, and Hollins.

This touchdown was awful and a huge f up of the safeties.

1 minute ago, machine gun kelly said:

I’m trying to look at the glass half full.  If god forbid amd we lose, maybe that could be the kick in the tail and seal a Davonte Adams trade.  

lulz.   Not gonna happen.

Beane likes his guys.  And Allen still has like, 25 years left in his prime!

3 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Houston doesn’t have much talent up front on defense…if they could trade a couple star wrs for run stuffers for just this week somehow they’d absolutely do it 

id actually argue we were less healthy against jax if taron or Bernard play today.  Down two starting linebackers and a nickel corner is really tough.  I’d rather be down a wr, a DT, and von given our roster 

I dunno... seems like their defense is pretty locked in to everything Josh wants to do.