Week 5 - Bills at Texans Game Week Thread

Let's go Buffalo Bills tomorrow! Hoping to this amazing week they win tomorrow! 

Share details to amazing week. My uncle drives Nascar truck hauler to track for Grant Enfinger for Nascar trucks. His team won last night and celebrated, locked in the final four at Phoenix. 

Sorry mods going off topic. Hoping my luck this week helps out! Let's go Buffalo Bill's tomorrow. 

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan
  • Like (+1) 3

18 hours ago, The Helmet of said:

That former player angle is getting old. Mitch Morse and Gabe had all the same info for JAX. 

Poyer had lots of intel for Miami to use. And both of them got smacked around notwithstanding.

But the Jags are bad & don't have the talent that Houston has. We were also healthier/had more key players available against Jacksonville. Lastly, Diggs is more motivated to make Buffalo & Josh look bad.

• Disagree 1

If there’s one thing the NFL has taught me in the last 25 years, is that nothing makes sense in the NFL. There is no reason the Bills should be winning today due to all their injuries.

Expect a bills win today. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, boyst said:

I am supposed to go to my daughter's open house today at her school. It is at 2:00. I don't know what to do because I'm a terrible parent  

You know what to do. For a son, nah, but for a daughter...get your ass there.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, boyst said:

I am supposed to go to my daughter's open house today at her school. It is at 2:00. I don't know what to do because I'm a terrible parent  

Open house on a Sunday? That’s strange. You might be off the hook here based on inexcusable scheduling on the schools part

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Every year with this coach there are game day roster decisions that make you sick. I don’t know what the reasoning is other then this is just who McDermott is but can Mike Edwards get active today? We got to stop running Hamlin out there and the S that should have been starting all along has been a healthy scratch. We constantly dress STs guys that are zeros in real positions and our STs is terrible. Dress Edwards. Whatever personal BS that creates these idiotic game day roster management blunders…grow up. Bishop and Edwards. Stop forcing these guys onto the field because you like them. We need guys that can play.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, boyst said:

I missed a friend’s wedding because the Bills were playing the Browns during the draught.  Neither were really in playoff contention either.  Sunday weddings?? F Off.  I wasn’t in the wedding so I really didn’t need to be there.

Not to mention that I coach my son’s football team.  He has one more tackle football game and then flag football after.

The League that is a 5 minute drive away plays games on Sunday’s.  Another league 30 minutes away plays on Saturday’s.  I picked that league even with an additional $100 non-resident fee.  Im not missing Bills games.

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

A teacher once told me at a conference night that the parents that show up aren’t the ones that need to be there.  The fact that you actually care probably gets you off the hook.  Enjoy the game and get any updates from the spouse.  Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, f0neguy said:

A teacher once told me at a conference night that the parents that show up aren’t the ones that need to be there.  The fact that you actually care probably gets you off the hook.  Enjoy the game and get any updates from the spouse.  Go Bills!

As a teacher I can confirm this is true. 98% of my parent teacher conferences are with parents whose students are doing completely fine and/or excelling. There’s a reason why that student is doing so well

that being said, who schedules parent teacher conferences on a sunday?!?!

• Thank you (+1) 1

I’d like to see Bills activate Hardy for this game. He’s faster and quicker than Lewis, and more sticky in coverage. 
He’s smaller than Lewis so may be a liability against run heavy teams, but I’d rather see him than trotting out Lewis against pass first teams. 

2 hours ago, Bills!Win! said:

If there’s one thing the NFL has taught me in the last 25 years, is that nothing makes sense in the NFL. There is no reason the Bills should be winning today due to all their injuries.

Expect a bills win today. 

Yeah, i recall last season they had a couple stellar defensive games when everyone thought we’d be steamrolled due to injuries.  So yeah i expect them to show up, but Allen and the offense will need to score at least mid-20’s 

Edited by zow2

11 hours ago, BigDingus said:

But the Jags are bad & don't have the talent that Houston has. We were also healthier/had more key players available against Jacksonville. Lastly, Diggs is more motivated to make Buffalo & Josh look bad.

Houston doesn’t have much talent up front on defense…if they could trade a couple star wrs for run stuffers for just this week somehow they’d absolutely do it 

id actually argue we were less healthy against jax if taron or Bernard play today.  Down two starting linebackers and a nickel corner is really tough.  I’d rather be down a wr, a DT, and von given our roster 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan