Week 5 - Bills at Texans Game Week Thread

1 hour ago, 34-78-83 said:

I agree that Lewis is a liability out there as a starter (would be the case for any backup on any team). Its pretty visibly obvious at times.

Do tell me though about the faith that you have in these calculations (ie. player x is allowing whatever completion % and yards per attempt against), when the Bills use more zone coverage than almost any team out there. Do you feel like they do a great job of determining which player has actual responsibility when say one man is in trail coverage technique while another plays over top? Serious question here, not doubting you... but maybe doubting the stat provider.

PFR is a very reliable site to source. 

31 minutes ago, FLFan said:

Do you have other “reliable” sources?  

So glad I checked into this forum today.  Having learned that not only is this upcoming game a guaranteed loss but the season is also doomed to failure, I can now free up several hours per week I would have waisted enjoying pointless football games.  I think it great to know the results before the games are actually played.  Thanks TBDrs!

WTF are you talking about. 

I was having a conversation about Cam Lewis. What is the rest of the drivel about?

15 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

wtf this is almost as bad as when the Texans showed up in letterman’s jackets to play the patriots 

I normally suffer from 'uniform blindness' - but wtf?

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ExWNYer said:

Per McDermott, newly signed DT Zion Logue will be active for the game.

Zion-Williamson.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mango said:

PFR is a very reliable site to source. 

Not what I was asking you really, but ok thx. Like do you know how they would measure those zone responsibilities? I find it similar to PFF blocking grades, so I want to be careful is all. How would you measure who's responsibility a hole shot completion between 2 zone defenders was? Is it the trailing corner or the over the top safety?

4 hours ago, gonzo1105 said:

The quote from another poster was useless. He blocks, he plays STs. You wanna talk to me about MVS  being useless okay. I don’t disagree with your point but there is a difference between useless and being an above average pass catcher 

Beane has been dicking out on the WR room hoping Josh can do what he did with Beas and Josh Brown all over again. Difference being Beas and Brown were both solid players before they got here and both had multiple solid seasons, not just one like Hardy, Sherfield and Hollins. McD and Beane should be thanking Josh every year for keeping them employed while they continue to ***** up

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, BananaB said:

Beane has been dicking out on the WR room hoping Josh can do what he did with Beas and Josh Brown all over again. Difference being Beas and Brown were both solid players before they got here and both had multiple solid seasons, not just one like Hardy, Sherfield and Hollins. McD and Beane should be thanking Josh every year for keeping them employed while they continue to ***** up

Let’s be honest - they weren’t winning Super Bowls when they had Diggs. I believe they are going to go the draft route, but had to wait a year until they have the ammo to move up. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, WotAGuy said:

Let’s be honest - they weren’t winning Super Bowls when they had Diggs. I believe they are going to go the draft route, but had to wait a year until they have the ammo to move up. 

They will have more cap space available to be more aggressive in FA as well.