The Bills future looks great

DeepPass

1 hour ago, TheWeatherMan said:

We need better talent..,to cover our deficiency in coaching.

We need to use our talent first.  We need to get Samuel and MVS going along with the others.   That falls on Coaches.

On 9/30/2024 at 8:41 PM, DeepPass said:

I think all serious Bills fans knew this season would be a challenge.  The Salary Cap caught up to us!  Too many good veterans released and limited money to spend on Free Agents. Our wide receiver core had to be rebuilt on the cheap.

Looking ahead to 2025.  7 draft picks in the first 4 rounds!!  

I believe we'll make the Play-offs because of the unbelievably weak teams in the AFC East.  They all are sub-par NFL teams. Any play-off wins will be great.  

GO BIL:LS!

This is it takes to make a thread?! 😁😘

The Bills have a good draft situation.  Their cap situation should be better and I don't think they're in a position where they expect to lose nearly as many key veterans as they lost this past off season.   If they win the division this season, they are certainly in a position to do so in 2025.  Still, it's Super Bowl of bust.

8 hours ago, ganesh said:

We need to use our talent first.  We need to get Samuel and MVS going along with the others.   That falls on Coaches.

Samuel yes, MVS is washed up.  He was a cheap. Chance.  Now spend $ on one of the top guys we might be able to get like Adams or Cooper.  Use Sa,Joel like Brady did in Carolina and were fine.