The Bills future looks great

DeepPass

1 hour ago, Buffalo Boy said:

And our amazing draft scouting staff in conjunction with our philosophy of drafting high character JAGs coupled with our amazing coaching philoso…… Oh wait, this isn’t a reality thread, it’s a make excuses feel good thread.

Sorry, I’ll show myself out😁

200w.gif?cid=6c09b95204mjsaj9gfh8tz4x8sc

This is a down year for the Bills, and they're still probably going to win the division, admittedly by default. I expect to be able to beat whoever we draw in the wild card round. I have no expectations beyond that, but stranger things have happened.

I was here for the drought. All of it. If this is what a reset year looks like, I am a happy man.

Edited by BillsFanSD

2 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

And our amazing draft scouting staff in conjunction with our philosophy of drafting high character JAGs coupled with our amazing coaching philoso…… Oh wait, this isn’t a reality thread, it’s a make excuses feel good thread.

Ahhh the old draft conversation! You’re only good or bad by comparison! What does the rest of the league look like with their draft success? 

Don’t let the door hit you in your arse! 🤣

8 hours ago, DeepPass said:

I think all serious Bills fans knew this season would be a challenge.  The Salary Cap caught up to us!  Too many good veterans released and limited money to spend on Free Agents. Our wide receiver core had to be rebuilt on the cheap.

Looking ahead to 2025.  7 draft picks in the first 4 rounds!!  

I believe we'll make the Play-offs because of the unbelievably weak teams in the AFC East.  They all are sub-par NFL teams. Any play-off wins will be great.  

GO BIL:LS!

Looking forward to 2025? At 3-1?

Seriously?

That's some weird *****, IMO. I'll look forward to 2025, but not any time soon. If / when we get knocked out of the playoffs, that'll be the time for that.

Edited by Thurman#1
  • Like (+1) 1

With observational skills like those, you won't be missed.

This team has been one of the absolute best in the league for years and they're still top 7 or 8 and competitive for a possible title in a year when they had to get rid of some core players for cap reasons.

If that's not enough for ya, fine. Don't feel you have to hurry back.

34 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

This is a down year for the Bills, and they're still probably going to win the division, admittedly by default. I expect to be able to beat whoever we draw in the wild card round. I have no expectations beyond that, but stranger things have happened.

I was here for the drought. All of it. If this is what a reset year looks like, I am a happy man.

Yeah, this.

• Vomit 1

8 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

I haven't bought any presents yet, 86 days till Christmas

I have bought stuff for four people already, I was so proud of myself...

and then I realized I think I paid a scammer via an instagram ad....Damn gilmore girls advent calendar.....So now I am in the process of getting my money back.

Bought two of those abercrombie team throwback sweaters for my father in law and uncle...Eagles and Giants fans...Bought myself a Bills one too so I can dress like Marv Levy around the house....tip for anyone buying one of these, they are like a size bigger than they say.

KIC_120-4226-00256-205_prod1.jpg?policy=

Edited by MikePJ76
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

I don’t believe that KC is going to stand pat on that front 

KCs options to address WR at this point are limited. They will have to give up a second at least and that does not always work out. The Pats were in the same situation in 2019 and ended up reaching for Sanu for a second.  

One or all of Milano/bernard/johnson playing would’ve made a HUGE difference in that game.  

watching the ravens pick on only our replacement level players had me wondering what the heck our other opponents have been doing lol. Ravens are probably best suited to expose a huge weakness at LBer though.  Arizona is up there also so that game makes a ton of sense now too 

1 hour ago, Thurman#1 said:

Looking forward to 2025? At 3-1?

Seriously?

That's some weird *****, IMO. I'll look forward to 2025, but not any time soon. If / when we get knocked out of the playoffs, that'll be the time for that.

Its wild after what felt like a million years of no playoffs we have fans that can’t emotionally handle one loss lol 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

I haven't bought any presents yet, 86 days till Christmas

True story, the Kohl’s by our house rolled out a Christmas themed mini-railroad Disney character village for sale just this week! Hopefully next year that will make its appearance by July 4th! 🤔

Fans were lulled into unrealistic expectations by the 3-0 start. This was always going to be a tough season. It may be a 10-7 or 9-8 season, but playoffs are definitely on the table.

The future is bright.

PS: I'm glad I'm not one of those "Superbowl or bust" types. I think such unwavering expectations detract from enjoyment of the game. It could be a 15-2 season and some peeps would be seething with anger without a Lombardi.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, DeepPass said:

I think all serious Bills fans knew this season would be a challenge.  The Salary Cap caught up to us!  Too many good veterans released and limited money to spend on Free Agents. Our wide receiver core had to be rebuilt on the cheap.

Looking ahead to 2025.  7 draft picks in the first 4 rounds!!  

I believe we'll make the Play-offs because of the unbelievably weak teams in the AFC East.  They all are sub-par NFL teams. Any play-off wins will be great.  

GO BIL:LS!

As a serious fan I don’t want to hear about draft picks, we talk about draft picks when we have Fitzpatrick or Tyrod Taylor at QB. I want to win championships and if we don’t with probably the best QB we’ve ever had or will have then who cares about some 2nd round pick. I know this seems like a negative post but I’m just being honest.

11 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Agreed , but still SB or bust for me.

Don't let 1 bad night fool you..

Playoff wins aren't enough with 17 as your QB

i get what you are saying, but i think this is the wrong attitude.

We are a great team and will have a lot of success. enjoy it!

SB wins basically come down to a few plays here or there in the post-season. Not something that you can plan for. Just hope your guys make a few more plays when the game is on the line. 

2 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

True story, the Kohl’s by our house rolled out a Christmas themed mini-railroad Disney character village for sale just this week! Hopefully next year that will make its appearance by July 4th! 🤔

LOL...shooting off bottle rockets and pulling a hot dog wagon

• Haha (+1) 1