Monday Night Games - Miami/Titans/Lions/Seahawks

Steptide

Just now, SCBills said:

Bizarre game so far

I hope most of the board is watching because THIS is what a team that sinks looks like.  And feel free to take your pick of team...  🤷‍♂️

Love that 2nd down by Hill, he's like, yeah I'm good stepping out here 🤣

Just now, Savage said:

Who’s worse?

levis or Nix?

I think Nix is better.  he actually looked like a competent QB vs Tampa so there is visual proof. and he should improve after 5-6 starts 

Tight end Whyle wears the Kazoo cap, ala Mark Kelso

6 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I think Nix is better.  he actually looked like a competent QB vs Tampa so there is visual proof. and he should improve after 5-6 starts 

Tight end Whyle wears the Kazoo cap, ala Mark Kelso

Yesterday was the first time I saw Nix play.

he was brutal.

I get the spirit of the "modern" PI rules, but not sure what the defender was supposed to do there. He was diving over a guy to get to the QB.  

Do they think a player is going to say "Oh I have to dive and might end up low, guess I'll just let him throw the ball."  👍

Just now, Heitz said:

I get the spirit of the "modern" PI rules, but not sure what the defender was supposed to do there. He was diving over a guy to get to the QB.  

Do they think a player is going to say "Oh I have to dive and might end up low, guess I'll just let him throw the ball."  👍

Wasn't even that low, got him at the hips as he was throwing. Just a terrible call. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1