I'd love for us to trade for Amari Cooper

I'd love for this to happen, but just a few days ago people were claiming $7 million was too much money to spend (in the D-Hop thread), so what would Cooper cost us?

He's 2 years younger than Hopkins, but I'm sure he'd rather play with Allen than be stuck with Watson, so it's worth looking into.

53 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

So you think that they just need a guy to get down the field? Basically a replacement for MVS? From what I’ve seen he’s been open down the field. 

Maybe i’m wrong. Wouldn’t be the first time. Cooper may do great here if acquired. He’s certainly never had a QB like Allen throwing to him for sure. What do you think the cost would be? 

1 hour ago, Lost said:

Contested catcher is our weakness?   I'd say our weakness is more not having someone who can get 2+ yards of separation.  Especially vs. man coverage.   Keon has been coming along in the contested catch department.  

Our weakness is WRs that can make catches downfield and outside the numbers. Coleman is not ready for that sort of role right now.

53 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Our weakness is WRs that can make catches downfield and outside the numbers. Coleman is not ready for that sort of role right now.

The nice thing about having Cooper is if Coleman can start making more plays is that we have more players able to make plays. Rolling with Shakir and Kincaid as our only other legitimate targets is putting a lot of pressure on Coleman to start producing before his 22nd birthday.