Different QBs, different contest, different result ?

Italian Bills

Hello again fellas, it has been months that i don’t post, i’ll start today after yesterday blowout. 
I was asking myself and i ask you a simple question that is not related with the Baltimore game, but in general. 

We have one of the best QB in the game and i was wondering this: 

- would Brady, Manning, Warner, Brees and Mahomes had won it all playing in this Bills staff, coaches and FO, where Josh is playing since 6 years no ? 

I’m just curious to know your thought about it. 

And Josh… would have a (or some) ring/s if he was playing in KC or NE with those coaches and FOs ? 

Thanks in advance for your opinions. 

• Vomit 1

4 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

none of those guys win with this staff.  Surrounding cast, prob Brady for sure.   The meltdowns at key times (13 seconds) and having teams unprepared to play (Bengals, last night) is an issue.  

This is exactly the point… thank you for sharing your thought in it. 

Brady was known for having mental breakdowns under pressure when hit alot early and often so don't think he wins that game last night. Mahomes has been bailed out by a much better Chiefs defense so he doesn't win that for us last night. Manning would have gotten beat up as well being a statue and not having studs at receiver. Allen's biggest play came off a backyard football play nobody does like him in the NFL. Allen lacked clean pockets and receivers who could separate last night so don't see the other guys fixing that problem. Brady looked mortal his last year in New England with a lack of weapons

Edited by ProcessImproverMan