Defense Playing Undermanned Due To Performance Issues.

Buffaloflash

6 hours ago, Lofton80 said:

I also thought Hamlin looked late on every snap. The whole team overreacted to every misdirection, every fake. It was ugly. 

It sure was. Beating the Ravens is about discipline, staying in your gap responsibility, db run support and sure tackling. They failed at all of it - and the results showed. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, 8BallSippin said:

Did Von Miller play yesterday?  I saw him suited up and his jersey was prestine... 

The only play I noticed Von on was the slip-screen to Justice Hill that Collinsworth talked about in detail. The RT baited Von by opening extremely wide to get Von to to take an exagerrated outside path to the QB. Von bit & went waaay outside, Hill slipped right through the massive opening Von left & had a big gain. If Von hadn't fallen for it, he blows the play up.

58 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

In the Bills Media Guide, the team photos by position group had Cine with the LBs so, unless he is learning S and LB, it might not be an option to play him at S this year.

Good to know.  I thought he was safety only.