When anything and everything that can go wrong, does go wrong...

eball

48 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

Agreed and like usual I'm not looking at stupid shows that will talk **** about Allen all week 

Wasn’t Allen’s.

the whole team fell apart, and quickly, and never recovered.

HC was out of his element.

• Agree 1

As crappy as we were playing, 6-7 min left in the 3rd we’ve still got a punchers chance to close it to 4 pts and make this a 1 qtr game.

However never fear; Brady with a boneheaded call and JA with a boneheaded play pretty much gives momentum back to the Ravens.  Bad play choice and it was compounded by JA who needed to end that play and live on.

Oh and let’s not mention JA taking a licking there, awful. That cant and shouldn’t ever happen !

It’s just another “BILLSY” weekend.

Edited by PayDaBill$

25 minutes ago, CodeMonkey said:

Just one game as you said is obviously true.  But your second paragraph I saw completely differently.  I saw a ravens team that played up to their potential, and a Bills team that did the same.  I thought both QB's played a very good game.  Josh for example, was dead nuts on yet again.  The only touchdown for the Bills was due to that one super-Josh pass.

You thought the Bills played to their potential and Josh played a very good game?  Ok then.  We have to disagree.  The Bills were unprepared by the coaches and woefully underperformed.  And Josh other than a splash play here or there would be the first to tell you it wasn't one of his better games.  But it's Ok, he's by far the best player and the heart of the franchise.,,and the last player I'm concerned about.

• Like (+1) 1

When are you guys going to wake up?.........how many times has our D **** the bed in big games.

I don't want to hear about injuries, every team gets injuries, however, when we get them it's the last bastion of excuses from the fanbase and franchise.

A D minded HC, that can't bring his team D to compete in big games. You notice how i said compete in big games, not win big games. There is a difference. 

I'm frankly getting a little sick of seeing the O carry this whole team.......and when the O has an off night, well that's a good night for competing cause you know the D ain't going to get it done.

sorry, no sorry.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1