The Bills lost to the Ravens because of you... (superstition/karma reasons)

Just Jack

How did your actions yesterday help the Bills lose?  Something you ate?  Did you change your shirt at halftime?  Kick that annoying friend/relative out of the house? Start planning your trip to the Super Bowl?  I’ll start…

I used one of my Bills drink coasters in the afternoon.  Normally these just sit on the TV cabinet, but I had a drink with condensation on the outside of the cup and did not want to clean up a water ring on the end table.  I'm sorry.  I'll put it right back today, and never use them again till the season is over.  

Edited by Just Jack

I bought and wore a new hat today. And that caused Joe Brady to make an all time bad play call at a pivotal moment and halt the momentum the Bills had. Somehow.

3 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

How did your actions yesterday help the Bills win?  Something you ate?  Did you change your shirt at halftime?  Kick that annoying friend/relative out of the house? Start planning your trip to the Super Bowl?  I’ll start…

I used one of my Bills drink coasters in the afternoon.  Normally these just sit on the TV cabinet, but I had a drink with condensation on the outside of the cup and did not want to clean up a water ring on the end table.  I'm sorry.  I'll put it right back today, and never use them again till the season is over.  

Who's gonna tell him????

Living in Maryland, I try to attend all Bills local (Baltimore and Washington) games. The team has had great success when I attend the games against the Commanders/Skins but has been winless for the last 20+ years when playing against Baltimore.

I was at the 2004 Bledsoe 4-INT (including a pick-six to Deion) game, the 2006 season finale on New Years Eve with JP (when the Bills were fighting for an 8-8 finish), the overtime loss in 2010 when Fitz passed for close to 400 yards but the Raven "stripped" the ball on the overtime kickoff, the opening day 2018 game with Peterman (when Josh made his first appearance in the 2nd half), and yes I was there last night. More evidence that this isn't just coincidence? In 2022 my wife forced me to attend an out-of-town wedding -- and that is the only game the Bills have won at Baltimore in this millennium.

I owe it to the team and all of Bills Mafia to stay the heck away from M&T Bank Stadium! As far as local games go, I will stick with just attending the Washington games.

• Like (+1) 1

I went to bed after the first 10 minutes of that fiasco........no superstitions, just an old man who was tired and tired of this coaching staff dropping the ball against good teams.

I knew a mile away they were going to run the King heavy and hard, did our FO not suspect it was coming?

#disgusting

• Like (+1) 1