Bills vs Jets - Do you like our chances?

Gman10

The Jets look punchless.  Rodgers looks like an old man, with very limited mobility.  He was limping badly at the end of yesterday's game.  Breece Hall looks sus as well right now.  

The Jets' defense could probably keep them competitive in the game, as they have in the past.  

I do feel more confident about these next 2 games than I did coming into the season.

Edited by May Day 10

1 hour ago, Sweats said:

I don't know what i can clearly see today.

I saw a team steamroll to a 3-0 start against some bad teams and then **** the bed against a semi-good team.

This reminds me again of why i never bet on the Bills cause i never know which team is showing up, but i do know that when we play good or semi-good teams, you can bet the farm that our D will be lost, confused, not know assignments and miss tackles.

I've seen this story wayyyyyyyyyyy too many times now.

that ravens team isn’t a semi-good team. they’re one of the best in the league since 2018. it goes chiefs (79), bills & ravens (67), saints (65), packers (64). 

That is continuity, as much as we’ve had since josh. they’ve had lamar. 

theyre a great team that has had one of the best run games in the league for years. every team can pass, some obviously better than others. I don’t think there’s many teams that can run the ball as wel as them. 

the 1-2 record going into last night doesn’t tell the story. They should have been 3-0. 

Rex pointed it out on get up: “in all 4 games this season they’ve out-gained opponents by 100 yards or more on the grounds”. no team has done that in the history of the nfl. 

sell out against the run and let the miscues happen in the pass game for baltimore. It’s going to happen more for them than us. why that wasn’t the philosophy and game play last night to start the game was peculiar. so many cover 2 looks. 

Your points on the D are spot on though…
when we went single high, damar was truly awful getting and playing to the LOS. 

can’t blame him solely but he didn’t help. 

Edited by Sojourner
2018, not 2017

3 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

I was a big fan of watching Phillip Rivers play but Allen is so much more talented.

If Allen's career continues on like he has played over the years without a sudden drop in quality of play and he doesn't win a Super Bowl he would be viewed more-so like a Dan Marino than a Rivers

Agree on all points, If he GETS to a SB he'll be marino. Don't count on this organization putting the necessary peices around this mountain of a man, this player of mass destruction to get them to the promised land.... if josh allen was in jacksons shoes, he'd already have one.... Its about organizational talent identification. SO many things have to go right, yet, here we are, same *****, different faces... if not for allen, we'd be the drought bills, and its not even a question. 

probably not, I don't see the bills winning another game this year.  Soft, Bad OC, All the WR are garbage and you can not beat any good teams with this group of wr, the kicker is the worst in the league and the head coach  is terrible. 

The jets do everything right and have a great kicker, one of the great thinkers of our time at quarterback and a tremendous head coach who is in lock step with his team and man are their wr great.

Probably Jets 49-6 in NJ and 42-12 in Buffalo.  

3-14 is on deck and then next year all ten draft picks will be WR to solve all the teams problems, might even hire Jerry Rice to be head coach because WR are great head coaches too.

2 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

probably not, I don't see the bills winning another game this year.  Soft, Bad OC, All the WR are garbage and you can not beat any good teams with this group of wr, the kicker is the worst in the league and the head coach  is terrible. 

The jets do everything right and have a great kicker, one of the great thinkers of our time at quarterback and a tremendous head coach who is in lock step with his team and man are their wr great.

Probably Jets 49-6 in NJ and 42-12 in Buffalo.  

3-14 is on deck and then next year all ten draft picks will be WR to solve all the teams problems, might even hire Jerry Rice to be head coach because WR are great head coaches too.

According to TBD, WRs are the cure for cancer.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Low Positive said:

According to TBD, WRs are the cure for cancer.

they are, they fix everything.

and we will all see that when they trade for Adams and Hopkins.  

That will fix everything and the Bills will never lose again.