Bills vs Jets - Do you like our chances?

Gman10

1 minute ago, Sweats said:

I am a Bills fan......have been one for the past 45 years and i have seen some ****, son.......and this coaching staff is ****. 

Sorry, not sorry.

McDermott and Beane turned this team from a joke to a perennial contender. To say they’re going to be “forgotten” in 20 years is nuts. 

Whenever we do part way with McD, he’s going to be picked up in about 0.6 seconds by someone.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

McDermott and Beane turned this team from a joke to a perennial contender. To say they’re going to be “forgotten” in 20 years is nuts. 

Whenever we do part way with McD, he’s going to be picked up in about 0.6 seconds by someone.

Until they win something, they will never be remembered as anything other than a failure......i don't write the rules, man and the only way to get that respect is by winning a SB. They have come in and done some great things and turned this franchise around, i can respect that but unfortunately it will all come down to "how many SB's did they win".

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

33 minutes ago, Sweats said:

Once you resound yourself that this team will never really go anywhere with this coaching staff, it makes your day a little brighter, gives you a little more pep in your step and lets you see a little clearer that we are good, just never good enough.

Relax man, it was an off night, we're missing 2 all pros on that 2nd level of defense and 1 should be all pro. Rough night. It happens. The only thing yesterday confirmed for me is that the Bills aren't going 20-0 . 19-1 will do..

Go Bills   

31 minutes ago, Sweats said:

We are in purgatory......we are always good, but just never good enough and yes indeed it sucks, we are wasting JA's career, however, we all know there's no question that JA will get into the HOF, do you think anyone besides Bills fans will ever remember McD or Beane 20-30 years down the road?.......they will be remembered for trying to be the smartest guys in the room, never succeeding at winning the big games and wasting JA's career, nothing more.

woulda, coulda, shoulda.......is what this coaching staff and FO will be remembered for.

Precisely. Allen will go down as Philip rivers. Nobody to blame but the clapping sluice box of a coach, and whiffing on elite talent in the draft. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

The Ravens will win their division and be 12-5/13-4.

the Jets are a bubble playoff team that is looking at 9-8.  It’s not even close.  They o-line is bad, their receivers don’t get separation, their run game is non existent, and their defense continues to be overrated

Edited by Cray51

20 minutes ago, DeltaDigital said:

Precisely. Allen will go down as Philip rivers. Nobody to blame but the clapping sluice box of a coach, and whiffing on elite talent in the draft. 

I was a big fan of watching Phillip Rivers play but Allen is so much more talented.

If Allen's career continues on like he has played over the years without a sudden drop in quality of play and he doesn't win a Super Bowl he would be viewed more-so like a Dan Marino than a Rivers

1 hour ago, Gman10 said:

Clearly the Jets are not the Ravens. Yesterdays game was an eye opener that maybe the Bills aren't as great as a lot of us thought (or maybe they just had an off day). 

with that said, how do you like the Bills chances against the Jets, being on the road for 3 straight weeks has to take its toll. Josh took some hits, Rapp out, Shakir most likely out.

What did yesterday's Jets game show?

1 hour ago, Johnnycage46 said:

We likely drop the game next week to Houston as our D stinks and they have weapons, playing at home, etc. But I think the Jets lose to the Vikings this weekend too. 

3-2 Bills at 2-3 Jets. Could go either way.

I watched their game against the Jags,  and believe me the disparity between the Texans and the Ravens is immense. The Texans o-line played one of the most undisciplined games I’ve ever seen (I can’t remember how many, but there seemed to be a false start on almost every drive), and just barely beat the Jags, who did not look much better than they did last week. Moreover, the Jets lost to the Broncos, whose offense looked pathetic. Of course each team plays differently week to week, and the transitive property can’t predict any outcomes reliably, but based on what I saw from both the Texans and the Jets, I can easily see the Bills taking care of both of them.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, billsgpr88 said:

I watched their game against the Jags,  and believe me the disparity between the Texans and the Ravens is immense. The Texans o-line played one of the most undisciplined games I’ve ever seen (I can’t remember how many, but there seemed to be a false start on almost every drive), and just barely beat the Jags, who did not look much better than they did last week. Moreover, the Jets lost to the Broncos, whose offense looked pathetic. Of course each team plays differently week to week, and the transitive property can’t predict any outcomes reliably, but based on what I saw from both the Texans and the Jets, I can easily see the Bills taking care of both of them.

I don't know what i can clearly see today.

I saw a team steamroll to a 3-0 start against some bad teams and then **** the bed against a semi-good team.

This reminds me again of why i never bet on the Bills cause i never know which team is showing up, but i do know that when we play good or semi-good teams, you can bet the farm that our D will be lost, confused, not know assignments and miss tackles.

I've seen this story wayyyyyyyyyyy too many times now.

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Yes, McDermott is an Andy Reid in waiting.  After the Bills finally fire him after failing to advance past the divisional round for the fifth time in a row, he will lead the Arizona Cardinals to multiple Lombardis…

9 minutes ago, mannc said:

Yes, McDermott is an Andy Reid in waiting.  After the Bills finally fire him after failing to advance past the divisional round for the fifth time in a row, he will lead the Arizona Cardinals to multiple Lombardis…

Bet you he wins at least one and I’ll be cheering for him every step of the way. 

51 minutes ago, mannc said:

But only after the Bills trade picks with the cardinals so they can draft the next mahomes.

• Like (+1) 1

We could go undefeated on the way to winning the Super Bowl, and some people would complain that we didn’t cover the spread. What a miserable way to go thru life. The Bills are a big thing in my life, but it’s really just entertainment. Realize that, it makes life more bearable. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

I watched the entire Jets game with a friend yesterday, and their offense looked bad.  First half both QBs were doing poorly in the rain, though Nix looked like he had forgotten how to throw entirely.  Second half Rodgers threw several ground balls.  If the Jets play like that against the Bills, the Bills will win IMO.  But our DT, LB, and safety play really has to improve.