Bills vs Jets - Do you like our chances?

Gman10

Clearly the Jets are not the Ravens. Yesterdays game was an eye opener that maybe the Bills aren't as great as a lot of us thought (or maybe they just had an off day). 

with that said, how do you like the Bills chances against the Jets, being on the road for 3 straight weeks has to take its toll. Josh took some hits, Rapp out, Shakir most likely out.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

We skipping Houston?

I know Houston is next, But Im curious about the Jets. Same division etc. thats why I said 3 weeks on the road (Balt, Hous, then NJ)

Edited by Gman10

9 minutes ago, Gman10 said:

Clearly the Jets are not the Ravens. Yesterdays game was an eye opener that maybe the Bills aren't as great as a lot of us thought (or maybe they just had an off day). 

with that said, how do you like the Bills chances against the Jets, being on the road for 3 straight weeks has to take its toll. Josh took some hits, Rapp out, Shakir most likely out.

Wait, what's this about Shakir? I know he got banged up but he came back in and played.

Is he gonna be out? I have not heard this?

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Wait, what's this about Shakir? I know he got banged up but he came back in and played.

Is he gonna be out? I have not heard this?

Well if you mention that he will also be out for apparently 2 weeks (even though he played the 2nd half) it makes it sound a lot more doom and gloomy, the sky is falling type stuff

• Haha (+1) 1

Once you resound yourself that this team will never really go anywhere with this coaching staff, it makes your day a little brighter, gives you a little more pep in your step and lets you see a little clearer that we are good, just never good enough.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 1

3 minutes ago, Sweats said:

Once you resound yourself that this team will never really go anywhere with this coaching staff, it makes your day a little brighter, gives you a little more pep in your step and lets you see a little clearer that we are good, just never good enough.

It doesn't make me feel good. Makes me feel like we ate in purgatory and are wasting Allen's career here. Sucks.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

It doesn't make me feel good. Makes me feel like we ate in purgatory and are wasting Allen's career here. Sucks.

We are in purgatory......we are always good, but just never good enough and yes indeed it sucks, we are wasting JA's career, however, we all know there's no question that JA will get into the HOF, do you think anyone besides Bills fans will ever remember McD or Beane 20-30 years down the road?.......they will be remembered for trying to be the smartest guys in the room, never succeeding at winning the big games and wasting JA's career, nothing more.

woulda, coulda, shoulda.......is what this coaching staff and FO will be remembered for.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Sweats said:

What a miserable way to go through a season. 

Just now, Roundybout said:

What a miserable way to go through a season. 

I am a Bills fan......have been one for the past 45 years and i have seen some ****, son.......and this coaching staff is ****. 

Sorry, not sorry.

• Like (+1) 1