ToGoGo

"Fight on, my men," says Sir Andrew Barton,
"I am hurt, but I am not slain;
I'll lay me down and bleed a while,
And then I'll rise and fight again.

- Marv Levy after Super Bowl XXV

And the other great quote from my personal collection:

"Man up and grow a pair you big babies. We're still 3-1." 

Togogo to TwoBillsDrive after the 9/29/24 Ravens trick play debacle. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ToGoGo said:

Lol 

We'll see how you're feeling at 3-2 next week 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 2

9 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Lol 

“Man up and grow a pair you big babies. We’re still 3-2.” 

ToGoGo after the Stefan Diggs 300 yard 6 TD debacle. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Sweats said:

We knew we weren't going to win every game, so i can live with a couple of losses.....and getting a major beatdown in Primetime means nothing to me, as this team will grow from it.

Exactly. It's football. You're gonna get a beat down every so often. It happens. Just wasn't their night. 

We found out a few things about this version of the Bills last night. But the big answer will be....how do they respond to it? How do they handle a bit of adversity? How do they shake up what they were doing to lead to better results? I think we see some answers to this Sunday in Houston. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Sometimes you just get your butt kicked.  That was last night.  Coordinators got outcoordinated, players got ouphysicalled. 

Yep! Problem is the script is out. Our defense is too small to man up against smash mouth football. 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Yep! Problem is the script is out. Our defense is too small to man up against smash mouth football. 

I hear ya but we should be OK. The AFC East is extremely weak and this alone shoud guarantee us many wins. Tua is out, NE is a dumpster fire. The Jets have a good defense. That said, Rodgers made some good throws but on some plays he looked his age, and he took a couple of brutal hits. Their coach will be lucky to finish out the season.

I expect the Bills to coast to a division championship and we will see what happens from there.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

I hear ya but we should be OK. The AFC East is extremely weak and this alone shoud guarantee us many wins. Tua is out, NE is a dumpster fire. The Jets have a good defense. That said, Rodgers made some good throws but on some plays he looked his age, and he took a couple of brutal hits. Their coach will be lucky to finish out the season.

I expect the Bills to coast to a division championship and we will see what happens from there.

You REALLY have a question about what will "happen from there"? Really? I think we all know what will happen. 

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

You REALLY have a question about what will "happen from there"? Really? I think we all know what will happen. 

Well, much would depend on the health of our opponents. Do I think that we have the best chance of any team of winning the Super Bowl? No, not at all, but; it isn't 100% impossible that injuries to other teams will improve our chances.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, billsfan_34 said:

This is true. But name me another team in the AFC that can play that brand of football?

Jets don't have the Oline

Colts don't have the QB

Chargers don't have the RB

1 hour ago, ToGoGo said:

Quoting Marv Levy after he got outclassed by Parcells will not assuage those of us that think our HC gets outclassed every year.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Lol 

This is why people get annoyed with you guys. consistently pessimistic in wins, and downright giddy in losses. I bet you couldn't wait to come on here to make comments like this.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Sweats said:

We knew we weren't going to win every game, so i can live with a couple of losses.....and getting a major beatdown in Primetime means nothing to me, as this team will grow from it.

But good team win every game all the time in the NFL, we stink! 🤣

All they can do is pick themselves up, figure out what when wrong and get ready for the next week.  :beer: 

Winning 47-10 counts for just one win and losing 35-10 counts for just one loss.  

It's human nature to feel the overconfidence and get over hyped by outside media and fans.  McDermott will reel these guys in now and have their full attention, as will Allen.