So far WR group looks like a dumpster fire

Has anyone pointed out that Diggs actually had more drops than Coleman this week alone? 

yes, he was targeted more, but one of them was on a must have third down for the Texans.

it seemed like every time someone breathed on Diggs he would drop the ball.

i watched most of the Texans game this week and Nico Collins is the reason they won. He is three times the receiver that Diggs is, and that’s the type of player I wish the Bills had. 

The whole concept everybody eats is gonna be a problem when playing good teams. You want your best players getting more opportunities during these games. I said Mack Hollins would slow the development of Coleman, ***** guy had 6 targets, 1 catch and 6 yards. It’s not a bad game for him, it’s who he is

26 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

I don't think he is, he is. He's just also a complete receiver who's more valuable on higher percentage plays, so he gets used all over.

Of course he just nabbed a 52 yarder, but also:
https://www.buffalobills.com/video/josh-allen-s-accuracy-is-immaculate-on-21-yard-seed-to-shakir-bills-at-dolphins
https://www.buffalobills.com/video/khalil-shakir-with-a-spectacular-catch-for-a-33-yard-gain-bills-vs-dolphins

Let me know if you need any more help.

Sure show me the last deep ball Josh hit Shakir with this a seem pass he took the distance also the Dolphins highlight was a pass of checks notes 21 yards 

They didn't have answers to the pressure Josh was facing all night.  That's the reason why the WR room looked bad.

Philosophically they need to take those 6 Mac Hollins targets and get them to Coleman. 

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

Yesterdays game shows us that the WR group is lacking a big play top tier talent.  It will come down to great play calls by Brady and great execution by Allen and the OL to overcome this.  

Shakir is a nice guy to have.   Coleman is a rookie that needs time.   The rest are all journeymen backups.   Teams can focus on Kincaid and Cook.  We have no cap room to bring in a significant offensive threat.  

Hopefully we figure out how to counter what Baltimore did because in the NFL the rest of the league is always watching.   

The Bills needed to counter that game with draws and screens, IMO.  bring the all out heat Baltimore, okay, have make them pay, but did we run a screen at all?  I can't remember.  The Allen run to the sideline with 3 guys chasing about to nuke him on the sideline is fine once in a while, but damn, give the guys some options.

3 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

They didn't have answers to the pressure Josh was facing all night.  That's the reason why the WR room looked bad.

Philosophically they need to take those 6 Mac Hollins targets and get them to Coleman. 

screen game.  they only have 11 players, the can't be everywhere on the field.  They did alot of quick sideline passes, if I recall, but with no blocking outside that isn't really that effective.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Sure show me the last deep ball Josh hit Shakir with this a seem pass he took the distance also the Dolphins highlight was a pass of checks notes 21 yards 

Yes, 21 yards - known to literally everyone who has ever watched football as a "deep" pass.

11 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Everybody eats? yeah maybe, but Hollins and Samuel look like they enjoy Campbell's Soup and white bread as fine dining.  Be NFL receivers or take the train outta here.

Hollins should be getting less snaps and Samuel should be getting more then just gadget plays

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Yes, 21 yards - known to literally everyone who has ever watched football as a "deep" pass.

He got deep against the Steelers that game. He had a deep ball in the Miami playoff game that was called back because of the ball moved. Just because he hasn’t been asked to do it doesn’t mean he can’t. 

21 yards is a chunk play without relying on yac, something we have not had much of this year🤷🏼‍♂️

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

This everybody eats is dumb.  Put your best players on the field and don’t take them out unless injured. 

More snaps for Shakir, Coleman, Samuel, Kincaid & Cook. 

Less snaps for Davis, Knox, MVS & Hollins. 

Agree! Except I would give MVS more snaps. He's gotten open and Josh has missed him.

He's probably the only deep threat on the team. I'd be happy if Hollins was never on the field and Coleman got all his snaps. 

Diggs got locked down everytime we played KC in the Playoffs because they played defense like Baltimore did last night. 

I don’t want to hear about him.  The only issue related to him is the dead cap that prevented us from getting someone that can actually help.  

Bills can't rely on a dink and dunk offense. They need to be a bit more aggressive. I mean, I don't expect mvs to have a thousand yards, but take a few deep shots to him. At the very least maybe he'll get a pi call. I mean doesn't kc kinda live off this kinda stuff?