Brady’s Play Call = L

4 minutes ago, Simon said:

I don't disagree.

But if he saw that Coleman was coming open for 6 down there?

I understand......

I understand it too. I’m never faulting Allen for something like this. Guy sees positive yardage on every play until the play is over. Nothing in me is blaming Allen for that universe ending play. 

21 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

I need to see the all22 but I think Coleman was wide open. If he could have got the ball off a quarter second earlier it could have been a TD.

I agree with everyone that it was a horrible call at that point in the game but it could have been huge. Fractions of a second and things could have been different. 

Even if this happened, that 350 lbs monster is still killing him. The Play was awful, and this time Allen couldn’t save his inept coaches. 

56 minutes ago, Thrivefourfive said:

I still have 10 minutes of hell to watch, but I’m getting this out now. Joe Brady did a fireable thing. If the Bills started off the season like crap, and this play happened, I’d be done with him.

ALL THE MOMENTUM BELONGED TO YOU!!!!

…..PUT THE BEST PLAYER IN FOOTBALL AT RECEIVER, THEN, RUN AT HIM WITH THE BALL, AS THE DEFENDERS PURSUE, TOSS IT TO HIM ANYWAYS IN THE MOST AWKARD WAY…. AND WHAT……

Watch the entire game be lost. What an idiotic call, and at the worst time. Truly stupid. YOU DIDN’T NEED TO DO TRICKS, BRADY!!!!

Not a great call, but had Samuel pitched it just a split second sooner, Allen would have had time & space to drift to center of field to setup to pass and Samuel would have been in better position to pick up the defender, also.  Instead, Allen got forced to the short side of the field.  That's poor execution by Samuel.  Had it worked, we might be talking about this play differently, but agree, not the best call.  Not a fireable offense, however.  Brady has done too many good things to let one play call define him.

Edited by ChasBB
Clarity

Just another game we should have won easily and got destroyed by bad coaching.

The Ravens got beat by the Raiders. They are nowhere near our talent level. This should have been a cake walk. Instead we got embarrassed.

22 minutes ago, ChasBB said:

Not a great call, but had Samuel pitched it just a split second sooner, Allen would have had time & space to drift to center of field to setup to pass and Samuel would have been in better position to pick up the defender, also.  Instead, Allen got forced to the short side of the field.  That's poor execution by Samuel.  Had it worked, we might be talking about this play differently, but agree, not the best call.  Not a fireable offense, however.  Brady has done too many good things to let one play call define him.

The play was blown up because Dawkins whiffed on his block. Van Noy was a free rusher on the play and blew it up. Play wasn’t on Samuel at all.

21 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Hes pissed lol 

I suspect he might remind Brady about what happened to Dorsey during that discussion  

4 minutes ago, MPT said:

The Ravens got beat by the Raiders. They are nowhere near our talent level. This should have been a cake walk. Instead we got embarrassed.

They were always going 11-6 this season .. at best 

Edited by Aussie Joe

6 minutes ago, MPT said:

Hard disagree. They’re the defending No. 1 seed. 

4 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

The play was blown up because Dawkins whiffed on his block. Van Noy was a free rusher on the play and blew it up. Play wasn’t on Samuel at all.

You are correct.  I believe what I said is still accurate - had he pitched it just a moment sooner, Allen could have gotten by, but you are absolutely right - it was on Dawkins.

3 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

I suspect he might remind Brady about what happened to Dorsey during that discussion  

They were always going 11-6 this season .. at best 

I don't disagree with that. I think 11-6 is generous with this coaching staff. Allen probably would have won the last 4 Super Bowls with Reid & Spagnuolo.

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Hard disagree. They’re the defending No. 1 seed. 

I agree that the Bills shouldn’t have won easily but, considering the Ravens’ performances so far this season, they shouldn’t have been blown out.

Just now, MPT said:

They got beat by the Raiders. They are not a good team.

I think the Bills MIGHT be better … but the ravens losing to the Raiders week 2 doesn’t say much… no team is going 17-0…the Ravens look like Division winners … again 

5 minutes ago, ProcessImproverMan said:

This should quiet the concerns about Brady being poached in the off-season. Idiotic coaching at key moments tonight. 

Yes, I’d say that is literally the least of our concerns.  

8 minutes ago, mannc said:

Yes, I’d say that is literally the least of our concerns.  

The defense will be back…our backups got absolutely victimized.  the ravens went after them hard on just about every play to the point where I really don’t understand what anybody else was doing against us 😂

the oline is definitely concerning though 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

1 minute ago, Aussie Joe said:

I think the Bills MIGHT be better … but the ravens losing to the Raiders week 2 doesn’t say much… no team is going 17-0…the Ravens look like Division winners … again 

Getting beat 35-10 with our roster is crazy. You could completely remove all our coaches from the game and do better than that. They clearly had no plan for Henry and no plan on to take advantage of the Ravens' weak underneath coverage. 

Kincaid and Shakir should have had 100+ yards each this game. They barely got that total together. 

This is not rocket science. The less stupid team usually wins. Unfortunately we are very stupid in important games.

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, MPT said:

Getting beat 35-10 with our roster is crazy. You could completely remove all our coaches from the game and do better than that. They clearly had no plan for Henry and no plan on to take advantage of the Ravens' weak underneath coverage. 

Kincaid and Shakir should have had 100+ yards each this game. They barely got that total together. 

This is not rocket science. The less stupid team usually wins. Unfortunately we are very stupid in important games.

No team wins every game mate …

It was a more convincing loss than what I would have liked … but I’m sure it will be forgotten by next week 

Just now, MPT said:

Cam lewis and Hamlin are awful, Spector is bad.  The ravens straight up victimized those guys and it made us one dimensional