I Turned Off...

I turned off the game television.

I amended the text to reflect the fact that this was NOT a game... This was a joke. A failure. We didn't just not get off the bus; from the looks of it, we sabotaged our own tires and never made it to the stadium... 

Pitiful,.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

I amended the text to reflect the fact that this was NOT a game... This was a joke. A failure. We didn't just not get off the bus; from the looks of it, we sabotaged our own tires and never made it to the stadium... 

Pitiful,.

I've been close since I generally dislike Sunday night games anyhow going into the work week, but still waiting for signs of life from Josh Allen. Usually when the defense is getting dominated he at least carries the team a bit, just not much going well so far tonight

5 minutes ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

Pitiful,.

So you don’t believe.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

Pitiful,.

Have you tried therapy? It really can help. 

• Haha (+1) 2

• Simon locked this topic