9/29/2024 Bills @ Ravens post game thread

BuffaloBill

3 minutes ago, The Helmet of said:

Here’s a question for knowledgeable fans:

Who is to blame for Henry’s TD in Baltimore’s first play from scrimmage?

Lewis, Spector, Hamlin I think

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Brand J said:

You got that backwards. Near last in pass defense, tops in rush defense. 

Thank you. Back to my original point.

I don’t give a flip about the D. They’re soft small smurfs that are slow. And play for a wimpy coach. And honestly are just down too many bodies. I had no expectations for them this year. I figured every game we had to win in a shootout.

what is truly concerning. And has halted any serious contention talk for me is. How in the world Josh Allen goes 16/29 for 180. Against a bad pass D. 

Coaching for sure. We saw CC show the halftime “highlights “ - every pass play was for 2 yards / horizontal hoping for yac in first half.

but some is on Josh. Every pass to Hollins he had a wild inaccurate ball. 

Allen didn’t get hurt and he still has 0 interceptions this season.  

and while there was a ton of blame to go around,  none should go on the QB.

thats the difference between this loss and some of the early losses last year. We will get it figured out. The ravens stomp teams every now and then. Didn’t they do this to the Niners last year? Look where the Niners ended up

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Ralonzo said:

Yeah, they knew the EXACT defense the Bills would run out there for play #1 and designed a play to kill it. Against a secondary that can run it goes for 20, against the Bills it goes for 87.

Ain’t that the truth. Damn our defense is slow. 

4 minutes ago, balln said:

Kincaid did well?! 5 for 47!?!? And he had two drops. He’s supposed to be Kelce. How about 1 . 1 game with that production!?! Again I blame it mostly on the coaches 

If you expect Kincaid to be the same as the best tight end over the past 5 years and a sure fire hall of famer you will always be disappointed.

he had a drop or two, but he was one of the few guys beating his coverage and getting open occasionally.  Maybe not a full on “positive”, but there is positive tape to show about things he did this game

• Thank you (+1) 1

They were exposed for the soft team they are. The bills do not match up well with a more physical team like Baltimore. The backups that have been forced into starting roles on D caught up to them. Too small, too soft. We need some physical players and some play makers. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

MVS, Samuel, Knox and Hollins are absolutely worthless in this offense. We have 3 guys to count on.  That's it....

What I don’t understand is what happened to all the plans they had for Samuel.  They use him like they don’t know what to do with him.  

You absolutely need to move on from Bass. It’s just not something you can live with going forward. Every single kick against us..I assume will be made. Every kick Bass has outside of 35 yards I assume he will miss. It’s over. Try something else. You also are going to have to start thinking about a WR trade. You can make everything rainbows when you are running it up on some tomato can, but when the good teams can eliminate the easy throw, you need guys that can separate. This was a very bad night that hopefully doesn’t spill into a downfall.

16 minutes ago, LarryMadman said:

Outcoached bad tonight

Very very outcoached and out prepared and that was on a night where Harbaugh pulled a Joe Gibbs moron move (also against the Bills ) and called a boneheaded 2nd TO in a row. McD tonight looked like he hadnt done his homework on confusing Lamar on offense, stopping Henry or neutralizing the aggressive Ravens D. McD, Brady, Babbich and that entire team need to take this loss and let it piss them off. They got flat out embarrassed and disrespected by the Ravens. Hopefully a learning moment.

We just need to all stay together, I lock the doors ands pull down the shades this week, stay outta the social media spaces and avoid all the negativity, go to work or school and just get your ***** done one day at a time until next Sunday 1pm shows up.

Come out firing in Houston and start another streak.

2 minutes ago, ShakAttack said:

Allen didn’t get hurt and he still has 0 interceptions this season.  

and while there was a ton of blame to go around,  none should go on the QB.

thats the difference between this loss and some of the early losses last year. We will get it figured out. The ravens stomp teams every now and then. Didn’t they do this to the Niners last year? Look where the Niners ended up

Sorry that is not how things work. Loss is on everyone including Allen. Just poor play from both sides of the ball all around.

• Like (+1) 2

We can leave Bass and Hamlin in Baltimore maybe they can try out for the jets, giants nearby. I don’t think Washington would even take them with how they are playing. 

Truly if cut them today they would not be on another teams active roster until an injury comes up. They are terrible.

• Like (+1) 1