9/29/2024 Bills @ Ravens post game thread

BuffaloBill

18 minutes ago, Simon said:

Possibly Shakir as well.

reports are that he left the locker room in a boot :censored:

I'm pretty sure they make you leave in a walking boot even if a bee stings your foot.

2 hours ago, henry jones said:

That trick play.  Yikes.  Didn’t see any other angles.  Was somebody open downfield?  

I don’t have a problem with gadgets once in awhile, but the timing of that one and knowing that JA would have to throw it quick and most likely get blasted…just ridiculous.

Is the the first time Samuel has gone under shotgun and Allen out to WR.  Would of obviously like a Samuel run there if anything and maybe set it up down the road for a better time (like up by 10 at home). 

1 hour ago, Talley56 said:

I was at the game so I didn't follow the message board while it was going on but I have to imagine people were losing their minds over the trick play.   Absolutely uncalled for as we were moving the ball and had their defense on its heels with a great chance to make it a one-score ball game.

Was there a receiver wide open deep?

Yes. Thank god the Bills play in the worst division in football. The Jets are a dumpster fire on offense, but it’s possible McDermott plays with 5 in the box to allow Breece Hall to feel like Henry for 2 games this season. 

I’m not an X & O guy, but it seems like Douglas made a business decision to avoid making contact with Henry on the 87 TD run.  Please correct me if I’m wrong.

I see it as he could have gotten in his path but thought “ no thank you” to contact.

I guess he wanted no part of Henry’s massive frame.

No one in the secondary, save for maybe Rapp, has the cajones to try and tackle Henry.