9/29/2024 Bills @ Ravens post game thread

BuffaloBill

Probably one of the first times I'm not gonna blame a loss mostly on play calling. The offense was humming, and just like Arizona an offensive penalty derails the drive.

Brady had the goofy trick play but other than that he had both hands tied behind his back.

Immediately down by 2 scores against a team that is perfectly built to grind out clock and your D looks completely helpless. So you need to score quickly and on every drive so you cant grind down the feild with cook. The ravens can now dial up all kinds of stunts and tee off on you. Torrence was playing for the ravens tonight. Bad drops. Josh started to play hero ball.

Just alot of things went wrong but I didn't see it as the play calls. A severely banged up defense got dominated by a desperate talented team at home.

I HATED the fact that Dorian Williams couldn’t learn and take his lumps on the field last year and that lack of athleticism problem surfaced when we trotted AJ Klein out there against the Chiefs in the playoffs. 

Enough of the Rapp/Hamlin duo. Get your uber athletic 2nd round safety in the starting lineup and let him take his lumps. I’d also love for Elam’s athleticism to get incorporated into the defensive game plan, because right now, Buffalo has to have the slowest secondary in the NFL with regards to regular contributors: Lewis, Ingram, Douglas, Rapp, and Hamlin. Physical bunch, but slow.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/3-bills-to-blame-for-no-showing-in-primetime-against-ravens/ar-AA1rro7j?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=be908346f58947d6b8ff476e7ccd5ee9&ei=14

This article is well broken down and uh. This is the bottom line. 

Big Games MC D and his teams fail. Over and Over and Over again. 

It's a garbage article with zero breakdown, regurgitation of stats and possibly AI generated.

A total waste of everybody's time that I was tempted to delete and had no business being a thread starter.

I'm putting it here where less people will feel tempted to be suckerd in by it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Simon said:

It's a garbage article with zero breakdown, regurgitation of stats and possibly AI generated.

A total waste of everybody's time that I was tempted to delete and had no business being a thread starter.

I'm putting it here where less people will feel tempted to be suckerd in by it.

It gave me a virus

6 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

Rapp.

Possibly Shakir as well.

reports are that he left the locker room in a boot :censored:

Just now, Mikie2times said:

It gave me a virus

Tell me if you're serious and I will delete it

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Not a single was reported on the postgame show about that. Although I give Bills callers credit one guy said we should just let Allen play out his contract and start over. 

Insane take. Start over with the best guy the franchise has ever had their hands on? Yeah, no.

I was at the game so I didn't follow the message board while it was going on but I have to imagine people were losing their minds over the trick play.   Absolutely uncalled for as we were moving the ball and had their defense on its heels with a great chance to make it a one-score ball game.

1 minute ago, Talley56 said:

I was at the game so I didn't follow the message board while it was going on but I have to imagine people were losing their minds over the trick play.   Absolutely uncalled for as we were moving the ball and had their defense on its heels with a great chance to make it a one-score ball game.

Correct on all counts

Joe Brady's yard may be burning as we speak :ph34r:

• Haha (+1) 1