9/29/2024 Bills at Ravens 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, buffblue said:

Agree with all of this, however a football novice should know not to try a trick play when you have little margin for error and  are already moving the ball with momentum. That play call was almost comically stupid

I agree 100%

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

Brady and the Patriots got blown out once a year many seasons especially early on

But they also had many games where they got rocked, were down big and then showed some resilience and battled back to win.

Every game we start like this, ends like this. It would be nice to overcome adversity once in a while. 

They should have kept cleaning when they dumped all the veterans and followed through with the coaches. 

This is like Marty Shottenhiemer in KC or Marvin Lewis with Cinci or Shula with Miami 

Good but not great. Spinning their wheels while wasting a generational talent. 

Edited by The 9 Isles
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, davefan66 said:

I’d really like to see the All-22 of that play and if there was any chance of a long play.

Coleman was flying up the seam and I think the DBs were caught flatfooted but you couldn't see enough of the field to know for sure.

The whole exchange was fouled up with Samuel hung out to dry against a rusher and Allen having not time to set.

There might have been a TD down there, but ti was still stupid to call it right then.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Yep.  I don’t think we have ever beaten Lamar Jackson, Patrick Mahomes, Dak Prescott etc….

They always beat us.  We always get slaughtered as well.  We always lose by more than one score too.

Perception vs reality....

McDermott is 3-4 against mahomes, 2-1 against Lamar (prior to tonight), and 2-0 against Dak.

Edited by Rew

Just now, balln said:

Nice dumb post. Yes we lose every time to Reid / mahommes in playoffs. Dak?!?! lol that’s not any measuring stick. Lamar had a pick 6 / got knocked out in a windy Covid playoff game. 

They can’t / won’t beat Reid or cicny coach w McDermott. He’s Marty schottenheimer. McClappy 

I like how cincy coach didn’t even get a name 🤣.  Also somehow a pick 6 makes it not count as a bills win? Lol what 

1 minute ago, Big Curt said:

Bills backup linemen are looking ok. This may be good moving forward. The lack of speed on the outside on offense is a problem moving forward. Although the games was probably over anyway, that trick play called by Brady was just a horrible decision.

no way bro. the game was in reach even if we don’t score that drive. @21-17, it’s most definitely still in play before and after a score. 

5 minutes ago, Neo said:

Derrick Henry is my favorite non-Bill in the NFL.  He has been since he came out of Alabama.    His HoF induction film could be seven minutes of stiff arms … or running over people … or running away from them.

Someone else wrote earlier.   He’s among the best I’ve seen …

His HOF induction film is going to have a lot of Bills in it as well.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1