9/29/2024 Bills at Ravens 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, sven233 said:

Look.....we all know this is a long season and we weren't going to win them all.  I think if you would have told us before the season started, we would be 4-2 out of the gate, we would have all signed up for that without thinking twice.  This is a bad loss, but it's not the end of the world.  Suck it up, learn from it, and go beat Houston next week and get back on track.  Then, find a way to get an AFC East win against the Jets and you're 5-1. 

Tonight was a bad night for sure, but it happens.  It will happen again.  Just can't let 1 loss turn into 2 in a row or 3 in a row.

Agree and that starts with the Coaches.  This is where they need to show they can learn and adjust after being taken to the wood shed. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Beast said:

The Bills offense looked like they were starting to take the game over and then Joe Brady happened and made it a 3 score game late in the third….and we became one dimensional. 

I’d really like to see the All-22 of that play and if there was any chance of a long play.

Edited by davefan66
  • Agree 1

Just now, The Firebaugh Kid said:

I’m sure it’s been discussed but that trick play completely derailed the comeback. Terrible call

If Josh had half a second, I think that was Coleman coming open downfield. The line totally blew that 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Meatloaf63 said:

I guess he could have just diluted and taken the sack a few times.

Not Josh's fault.  He didn't play his A game either though. 

This isn't a post on Josh.  It's a post saying our team has to look in the mirror and realize we just got dominated on both sides of the ball.

A team with SB aspirations needs to learn from this. Subpar talent, might need more aggressive playcalling early on.

Just now, Johnnycage46 said:

But we are 3 and 1. With 2 tough games upcoming. Could very well be 3 and 3 with 49ers, KC, Lions, Seattle, etc on the schedule. Losing sucks. Getting destroyed is embarrassing but also illuminating...we have a great QB and that's about it.

Roster is full of mid 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

As much love as the team has gotten from the media, I’m sure they will be roasted this week.

Glad I am not listening to that turd collinsworth.

Dude I conditioned myself to not listen to any of those pos

Literally only deal with my TBD fam ❤️❤️❤️

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Yep.  I don’t think we have ever beaten Lamar Jackson, Patrick Mahomes, Dak Prescott etc….

They always beat us.  We always get slaughtered as well.  We always lose by more than one score too.

Nice dumb post. Yes we lose every time to Reid / mahommes in playoffs. Dak?!?! lol that’s not any measuring stick. Lamar had a pick 6 / got knocked out in a windy Covid playoff game. 

They can’t / won’t beat Reid or cicny coach w McDermott. He’s Marty schottenheimer. McClappy 

Bills backup D-linemen are looking ok. This may be good moving forward. The lack of speed on the outside on offense is a problem moving forward. Although the games was probably over anyway, that trick play called by Brady was just a horrible decision.

Edited by Big Curt
Edit my post

1 minute ago, Johnnycage46 said:

But we are 3 and 1. With 2 tough games upcoming. Could very well be 3 and 3 with 49ers, KC, Lions, Seattle, etc on the schedule. Losing sucks. Getting destroyed is embarrassing but also illuminating...we have a great QB and that's about it.

If taron/bernard can go it changes things a lot 

1 minute ago, GolfandBills said:

Too many people buying into the 3 wins against bad teams.  This game is more like what this team is 

This is what I was saying. Bills are a middle of the road team. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Yeah but certain individuals were absolute ass. Don't forget Torrence. You get paid millions to put yourself out there, compete, and have your efforts judges. Deal with it.

I don’t disagree, but this loss was a complete meltdown. It’s almost futile to point out individuals imo. No one was very good tonight.