9/29/2024 Bills at Ravens 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

The Ravens are running the exact defense I wanted us to run tonight.  They are blitzing all the time.  They are sending corners off the edge and are just getting untouched rushers in Allen's face every play.  I was thinking we would do the same, but with run blitzing our corners instead.  Not sure I have seen us run one of those run blitzes yet. 

Just terrible coaching.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

Just now, CircleTheWagons99 said:

Hope this is a one off....really need the def to get healthy. 

Honestly, I can see Stroud and co. completely going off next week on us 😒Watch them have a special gameplan just for Diggs.

Welp I think I'm calling it a night boys. I have no ambition to watch anymore of this game.  I knew this game would be a dog fight but I expected a closer game.  I expect we will get back on track next week. We were never going to win them all. I really wanted this one though.

• Agree 1

Just now, ALG1130 said:

I will never forget the 1991 loss in Arrowhead, where I was first introduced to that ridiculous chant! It was a long night. I don't remember the score, I wanna say 38-3 or something ugly like that. Christian Okoye ran all over us.

October 7, 1991.   Monday Night Football.    My daughter was born earlier in the day.   I sped home from Children’s and got in for the kickoff!

She’s a mom, herself, now … and the days go by, water running underground ….

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, JohnnyBuffalo said:

1-2 team = hungry.    Find anything and everything and eat it up.  

3-0 team with all their fans loving the new power rankings = looking for something to eat but won’t eat just anything.   

Hopefully this team gets hungry for Texans

every week is matchups.  Records mean nothing when the game is played.

Next week Buffalo plays a team with a qb who likes to hold the ball and can not really move and has some weak spots on their O-Line.  Totally different game.

this is a really tough game for buffalo when they are healthy, with backups in it is a really difficult matchup.

Baltimore does this every year to people because they have one of fastest running backs in the league playing qb.

Just now, Roundybout said:

“Brandon why aren’t your third string linebackers all pros?????”

"Beane, your receivers were questionable coming into the season and you just watched it catch up to you. Mack Hollins is your starting outside WR. That can't be a good look for you.

1 minute ago, davefan66 said:

How are so many guys getting on Josh untouched?

Even had someone stay back to wiff on the block.

He needs to learn to to read the defense quicker and find the open guy, assuming there is one. Whether that's on him or needing better scheme I dunno but taing way too many hits.