9/29/2024 Bills at Ravens 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

What an absolute joke. Good luck stoping Houston next week too with this Defense. Idk what we are trying to do At Safety and we better hope Bernard and Johnson come back because this isn’t preseason and the jaguars aren’t coming back 

How is the football IQ around here so damn low 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Niagara Dude said:

Just take Allen out of this game and media better go hard after Brady

Dumbest looking play I have seen from a Bills cordinator in years,  that play was never going to fool anyone and allowed the Ravens to tee up Allen

They won’t . Allen will be roasted all week . 

• Agree 1

Just now, Simon said:

Who else has 4 key starters out in the middle of the field?

Ill hang up and listen....

I think its okay to expect the defense to be creaky when they are so decimated.

much more disappointed in the offense. Minus some Josh Allen heroics and Coleman grabs, and this was a pretty pitiful performance with them at full strength. 

Ball just not bouncing our way tonight.

The good news is there isn't another team in the league that is as physical running the ball as the Ravens are.  This was our toughest test to stop the run.

Unfortunately, the bad news is that they are in our conference and we need to beat them, or have some other team beat them first, to get to where we want to go.  They are just on a different physicality level than we are.  While I don't think they are a better team overall necessarily, unfortunately, they are bigger and tougher than we are up front, especially with their offense.  As I said, styles make fights.  We have spent so much time trying to build a team to beat the Chiefs and their passing attack and in turn, got smaller and lighter.  Not good against this particular team.

“Coach, I know it’s a long season and you’ll face tens of dozens of other situations and decisions.   That said, will you promise not to call that day-drinking, head injury, bizarro-world, gadget play …. ever again?”