9/29/2024 Bills at Ravens 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, Chaos said:

completely out coached tonight. shame after the firs three games. 

Really have no clue what happened here, other than the long run made the team play scared.

I don’t think we are this bad a team.

Down two starting LB’s. Two starting safeties. Gotta have something to do with it.

3 minutes ago, Aesop said:

Its one game dudes. We will be okay. The sky isnt falling. Week to week league. Anyone who has played or actually knows the game undertands this. Hats off to the Ravens.

You could argue the bills have the most devastating injuries on defense in the league right now. Playing against a team that's perfectly built to attack the back ups we have in. Season isn't over

• Agree 1

Just now, colin said:

Too little too late.  Our talent is not where it needs to be, but our coaching has shown so much more weakness.

Josh Allen is a super nova of ability being wasted by a cowardly front office.

Sad

I had said, much to the chagrin of many people in here, that I thought it was sad that in the year he is 28 years old, he has some bargain bin team. I mean, it's just mortifying. When does he get a super team built around him?? I feel like he will be like a Matt Stafford and go somewhere else to get a SB win. Partly because we are cursed, and because the team around him is a okay to good. Being generous here.