9/29/2024 Bills at Ravens 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

It really felt like the Bills were taking over and Joe Brady just came in and crop dusted everyone. Good job, Brady. Good job. Not to mention having the franchise attempt a pass with no protection. ***** #######.

Just now, DapperCam said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if our fastest DE was faster than him. He is reaaaalllyyy slow.

This loss would almost be worth it if Hamlin gets replaced! So bad out there! Like PS bad. 

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

This coaching staff is simply not worthy of Josh Allen.  In the tough games like this one, they always ***** up, have a brain fart, a bad challenge, bad clock management, something.  WTF ARE YOU CALLING A FLEA FLICKER WHEN YOU'RE FINALLY DOMINATING THE RAVENS UP FRONT??  *****IN' IDIOTS!!!!  ON TOP OF IT, YOU MAY HAVE GOTTEN YOUR FRANCHISE QB RACKED UP FOR NOTHING!!!! 

Agree I'm still swearing in my head at brady

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, GunnerBill said:

The one score streak is about to come to an end. Perfect storm of injuries, coaching naivety and the personnel issues which were apparent before the season.

I can almost see them going with Bishop and Edwards now that Rapp is likely out for next week. Can't keep trotting Hamlin out there. Taron and Terrell will be back soon enough so hopefully that rectifies a lot of the back 7 issues we are seeing tonight.

We are running into a buzz saw of a team who is much more physical tonight and needs this game in a bad way and its showing.

I get that Brady is learning on the job. I get it was the right spot on the field to call it. But, that was one of the worst thought out decisions and play design in recent memory. The cherry on the sundae is he got Josh absolutely crushed. Not Brady's best moment.